Concerts

ahh rad!

You wont be disappointed, both the opening bands did great at my show, so gt there early!!

and Dream Theater was.. just... holy.. wow, really good. I thought I was gonna be a bit bored because of what I saw on Budokan (little stage presence); but this was AWESOME! definitely a stage presence! :D

I think that LIB was amazing, that concert was what got me into DT at first time. ive heard IE and Redemption before, havn't seen them live though. Into Eternity are amazing. I need to get more of Redemption

Redemptions live singin wasnt so good, I think he singer may have had a cold or something? his voice was quite raspy. The Bassist from Redemption was BALLING man, pretty much the Keys and Bass from Redemption were really good.

LIB=?

He means Live in Budokan, but he probably didn't realise it's Live at Budokan.
;)

Some friends of mine are going to Dream Theater in Ahoy somewhere in October. I won't be joining them however, not enough money and I don't like Ahoy.

The first gig I'll visit will be on the 12th of August. Guess what... :p
The first gig I'm going to play will be at the Ayreon Fanmeet!!! :headbang:

Greets, Sebas.

Lucky basturad... i wanna see Ayreon so bad...

I know that the bassist for Redemption has some flawless show on stage, people told me how much they were amazed.

I really can't wait to see IE singing on stage, it would be interesting to find that their clean vocals would be the same as their album's clean vocals.

you'll see me twice if you come on time, I will play also with Time Machine, already at 14:00 so be on time if you want to see me play some satch tunes :)

Greets

Marcel

That's one of the main reasons why I wanna be there.
If they still want to get Time Machine to Woerden I would like to see them play so can have an idea of what it's going to be like in K'77. ;-)

See you there!!

Greets, Sebas.

Sept 15th undervorld, London. I'd love to be there, althouhgt i'm from finland. Well.. next couple weeks will show if i could make it happen :headbang:

Damn!!!

I just read that I have to rehearse with that 10-member Ayreon cover-band.
I have to be there (Amersfoort) at 15:00, and because we have a setlist of 7 long songs and this is the first time rehearsing together with vocalists, I'll probably won't make it on time to see Sun Caged in Weert.
:cry:
Too bad, 'cause I would love to see Time Machine and Sun Caged both for free! (yes, I'm a broke student. ;-))
However, I'll probably be at the Zeist gig instead, to make it up.

Greets, Sebas.

Damn!!!

I just read that I have to rehearse with that 10-member Ayreon cover-band.
I have to be there (Amersfoort) at 15:00, and because we have a setlist of 7 long songs and this is the first time rehearsing together with vocalists, I'll probably won't make it on time to see Sun Caged in Weert.
:cry:
Too bad, 'cause I would love to see Time Machine and Sun Caged both for free! (yes, I'm a broke student. ;-))
However, I'll probably be at the Zeist gig instead, to make it up.

Greets, Sebas.

ouch... That would suck :(

I hope you can make the show :/

I saw Symphony X last June, i'm waiting for Dream Theater maybe in March - April, and i'm desperate to see Vai on November. Is Sun Caged planning a tour in South America, can we spect that in the future?

oh, jobs and music... there should be some sort of a law, that lets you go see the concert you want, like when you have moving day or sick day... there should be a concert day! :p