anyone going to Gigantour?

aaron221 said:
i am hoping to be at the irvine ca show on the 24th, does anyone know how far away irvine is from la?
where in LA?

It could be anywhere from 45 minutes or 2 1/2 hours from LA without Traffic.

tattooedsean666 said:
their new cd coming out july 26 sounds killer from what I have heard online. If you get their last cd enemies of reality, you have to get the remixed version done by andy sneap as the original rocks but has sucky production. Dead Heart in a dead world is also a killer cd!!

Hey, do you know where you can get the re-mixed CD that's only $5? The one without the jewel case and stuff.

k
bacillus anthracis said:
I"ll be at the SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND show in Tinley Park,ILL.

Lamb of God, Chimaira, All that remains, Unearth, The red chord, and The black dahlia murder. Just to name a few.

keep that metalcore(for the most part) tour out of my post. The only worth while bands on that tour is Opeth, gwar, high on fire, and Clutch.

johnnieCzech said:
Sounds like they´re ripping off Linkin Park on their new CD.

WTF?? Are you mental? (in waynes world tone!)
In parts a comparison could be made between tracks on Ocatvarum and Muse, but linkin park??? :err:

Any way, the album isnt quite what i hoped for. The root of all evil is a nice track though, i love the "This dying soal" chorus bit. ie.
"right down to the foundation, the root of it all" :headbang:

I am going to the Boston show.. I will check out the other bands too I guess, but I am there to see Megadeth...

I think I will do the honor of telling you why metalcore sucks hippo cock
bacillus anthracis said:
give me some reasons why metalcore sucks.

1.)
avengedsevenfold_sony_140.jpg
One of the shittiest/gayest bands EVER
1488360_atreyu_200x200.jpg

When you name your band after the Neverending Story, you get serious ass ninja points​

Himsa.jpg

Real men wear eyeliner? Right?:ill: :yuk:

Is that good enough for you?

i have to say that did it for me, i agree with them.

but down to business, im going to the show on the 17th or 24th, i'd go to the Poughkipsee one but im getting a free ride to the ones i listed so why not, like to go to it a couple times cuz so many are so close but i couldnt afford beer to second night unless i sold my car. prolly only get a 6 pack from the car anyway.

metalcore for the most part are hardcore kids who , having been part of the real hardcore scene back in the day, HATED metal. Now, they seem to have jumped on the at the gates "slaughter of the soul" bandwagon. They start playing a half ass swedish metal with hardcore breakdowns and making it even worse, they get (usually the drummer) to sing ah clean melodic style to woo the girls.

they are preschool metal and I am in graduate school metal so with as much money as I spend on cds, I have no time for that crap.

http://www.myspace.com/deathtometalcore