anyone going to Gigantour?

back on topic, Gigantour will rock for me. I look forward to the new Nevermore more than I do enjoy caramel on my ice cream.:Spin: Dream theater and symphony x will rock my socks also.:worship:

I can wait till the fall to see Clutch and Opeth on their fall headlining tours and I know high on fire will come thru town again soon. Gwar outdoors in the middle of the day sucks:Smug:

chiefs45177 said:
I'll be at the Cleveland show, but I'm really only going to see LOA. I'll probably stick around to see Megadeth. The rest I could care less about.
I will be at the Cleveland show too, but mainly for Megadeth.

I have never heard Nevermore, what is their sound like. Front row center at the Albuquerque, NM show. But seriously, i have been laughing at MyHatredForYouRunsDeep's little racoon picture thing for about an hour.

tattooedsean666 said:
metalcore for the most part are hardcore kids who , having been part of the real hardcore scene back in the day, HATED metal. Now, they seem to have jumped on the at the gates "slaughter of the soul" bandwagon. They start playing a half ass swedish metal with hardcore breakdowns and making it even worse, they get (usually the drummer) to sing ah clean melodic style to woo the girls.

they are preschool metal and I am in graduate school metal so with as much money as I spend on cds, I have no time for that crap.

http://www.myspace.com/deathtometalcore

'Nuff said.:worship:

tattooedsean666 said:
metalcore for the most part are hardcore kids who , having been part of the real hardcore scene back in the day, HATED metal. Now, they seem to have jumped on the at the gates "slaughter of the soul" bandwagon. They start playing a half ass swedish metal with hardcore breakdowns and making it even worse, they get (usually the drummer) to sing ah clean melodic style to woo the girls.

they are preschool metal and I am in graduate school metal so with as much money as I spend on cds, I have no time for that crap.

http://www.myspace.com/deathtometalcore

have you ever heard integrity?