Opeth for GIGANTOUR!!!

Dave Mustaine is a douche in interviews, he was a douche when i met him, and he sings like a douche too. but he owns the fretboard.

i'd kind've like to see Nevermore, and i can always throw my boot at that 'vocalist' from symphony x. so i'd go.

shantideva said:
Dave Mustaine is a douche in interviews, he was a douche when i met him, and he sings like a douche too. but he owns the fretboard.

i'd kind've like to see Nevermore, and i can always throw my boot at that 'vocalist' from symphony x. so i'd go.

Mustaine is as Metal as Steve Harris is, and not many are as Metal as Harris.

Last think I heard about Mustaine is that he turned all Christian and shit, and refused to play on the same festival as Dissection and some (other) black metal band due to them being anti-christian or something. So they got kicked out. Because it was him or them. And he fucking knew what their priority would be if faced with that situation. Pretty much spells douche-bag to me.

Beavis-Butthead.jpg

ET Hydro said 'cum.'

Heavenscent said:
Last think I heard about Mustaine is that he turned all Christian and shit, and refused to play on the same festival as Dissection and some (other) black metal band due to them being anti-christian or something. So they got kicked out. Because it was him or them. And he fucking knew what their priority would be if faced with that situation. Pretty much spells douche-bag to me.

exactly. dissection > mustaine.

i'm not denying that 'deth and 'staine aren't 'metal' (well, except maybe for cryptic, risk, twnah, etc.) but in addition to being metal, he is a douche.