Concerts!!?

LadyMordeth

Mar 25, 2002
Tønsberg-Norway
I have been "hungry" for a rock concert since I saw Judas Priest last year... So what do you know...!?...CANDLEMASS is coming to Rockefeller (Oslo) , and I am SO looking foreward to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Anyone else going to a concert soon?

Well, now that the festival season has begun there's not too much touring of bands. I'm usually attending gigs on a quite regular basis - though not as exessive as Silkie :D

So, next up is a small one-day festival called Steel-meets-steel (stupid name, I know) where I am going to see Angel Dust again :)
Well, and shortly after that it is already time for Wacken.

Originally posted by Silkie
Well oh well, you have been to more gigs than me lately!

Lately, that's the key. Compared to your touring I am nothing :D
Hm, half of the year is over and I had 11 gigs this year so far. :headbang: Could be more!! :cry:

No, they will perform on aug. 23rd..so untill then I will not go to any festivals.
Quart-festival will start soon, but to be honest....it could have been alot better groups playing there!!
Wacken is a more interresting subject tho..

Don't you worry Silkie, one more month to go and we'll have some fun!

@ Lady M.......had a look at the website for that Quart Festival.......true, nothing really interesting there imho

20 days and I'll try how I can deal with it with my leg to go to a gig... well festival... dunno if I will be in the front row... I think I won't make it. I have to take care about my knee...

we completely forgot about this thread...or at least Lady M forgot her own thread!
well.....not too many gigs for me since my last post in here :cry:
Been to W:O:A and have just seen Suidakra :headbang:

well..I am gonna see Sentenced in october..and I was considering Manowar, but I am happy not to go there!
Or else..don`t think I will go to any more conserts this year, as long as halford don`t show up :)

I've seen Sentenced three times so far.......the last gig I attended wasn't the best though imo.
Anyway......Lady M will go nuts when she reads about that you have just recently seen the guys in their hometown :D

Hm, you know nothing.Here in this godforsaken country we should feel ver very proud if we see at least ONE single band play live.
Last year this was Yngwie Malmsteen
This time it was Halford + Slayer(Dream Theater came on the same date so it was impossible to visit both)
And also, I've seen only 5 or so bands play live in my whole life.This is a nightmare!

OK, Gauny told me to visit that board (although I don't have a single CD of TM), but I can say lots to concerts in the (more or less) near future:

2.10. Ayreon & Vanden Plas
3.10. Borknagar and some others (maybe)
4.10. Rage & Primal Fear
9.10. In Flames, Pain & Soilwork
1.11. Dream Theater
2.11. Gamma Ray & Paragon (with Gauny)
14.12. Manowar & guest

17.4. Stratovarius, Symphony X & Thunderstone
June - Blind Guardian Festival
July / August - Wacken

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: