Concerts!!?

@ k-mak: I'd say both bands play folkish Pagan Metal, if I had to give them a label (Menhir are more Metal than Odroerir though).
Both bands have German lyrics about either the pagan Gods, Thüringen (the landscape where there are from) or just stories about ancient times.

I'm almost sure you've heard some praise for them on the BG board before :D . Hagen_von_Tronje and his brother are promoting them whenever there's a possibility ;) I met both of them at the gig :)

yep, I registered for the new board but I haven't posted there so far......and the only section I'm checking like once or twice a week is "Metal". Just like k-mak. Spooky :D

HELLcome Aida....!
Would be interesting to know which band will be opening the show......let us know when you find out.
How come it will be only your 2nd metal show? Are you new to Metal in general? :headbang: It's sure nice you found out about Tad Morose then :)

Now I have seen Sentenced, and it was truly great!! A bit sad tho, cause they quit too early cause a close friend of Tenkula died that day. Many ppl was uppset and dissappointed cause it was a "weird" show, cause they stopped playing one song just to start next one, and quit too early.. and they did not get on back. About 40 minutes did they play. This was saturday, and tuesday we got to know the reason on theyr site.
But we got the setlist autographed by Ville, so it was cool and they had a great show no matter what. But I must also say that Lacuna Coil did a great show, they played before Sentenced.

So now, next one up is Motorhead 18.nov.

ohh...Lady M is still out there.......was this the first time you got to see Sentenced? If so...it was a bad start :(

Nothing really coming up next. No...wait, I'll try to catch Dark Tranquillity in the Netherlands in exactly two weeks. I have no possibilty to attend one of their gigs in Germany..