Concerts

Demona

bookworm
Sep 26, 2002
Since Forest Stream is going to have some performances in the next couple of days and I, just as some other admirers of their music, I believe, will not be able to witness that;therefore, I suggest that those who will see the thing or participate in it - post their impressions here! thanks in advance ;)

:Spin:

Necromaster said:
or even better some one film it then post it on the net. :headbang:

:) well, i didnt dare to ask for that much; however, it would be just perfect :saint:

Well, seems like I'm the first one, who returned from there, so I can write my thoughts here..

In common - it was great, we liked it. Though we plaed only three songs: Last season Purity, Legend and Mel Kor, the audience seemed to like us. =)

Well, I'll let others to write wha they think and go to rest. It was a hard day anyway! :)

I think 'twas not so bad for the third time:)! Cheers all.
:headbang:

Well, friends!

I may congratulate all the musicians and everyone, who cares about Forest Stream with this concert! It was great. Nice back-line and nice organization let us show off our potential. :D

I'm glad and happy... :headbang:

Now we can play only BETTER. One step down in quality implies the reputation to be dissected...!!:headbang:

Sonm said:
Thank you all, freinds. But Mr. Luck is just 10% of success... Sad but true.

true! but it is always better to have 100% of something done well rather than 90% :D

Death Blossom, Berserk, Sonm, and the other FS members...can we have some details here as well? i mean how was it - to play on such a huge (probably) stage...i mean it was for the first time for you...wasnt it? :)

Well, you know, I won't tell for the others, but I almost did not worry.. Just a little bit, before I had to go to the stage.. I had to come out first, so I think you can understand that.

It was funny to hear cries, while we were coming out onto stage 'Go to hell, we want Cradle!' But with the first sounds of keys, the cround shut up and started to listen. And with the second sounds, they started to rock :headbang:..

It was great to feel us like 'real' musicians, with good back-line on a big stage with big audience :headbang:, it's completely different from playing in clubs, and you know, I liked it much more! :D

Berserk said:
Well, you know, I won't tell for the others, but I almost did not worry.. Just a little bit, before I had to go to the stage.. I had to come out first, so I think you can understand that.

brave you are! :D

Berserk said:
It was great to feel us like 'real' musicians, with good back-line on a big stage with big audience :headbang:, it's completely different from playing in clubs, and you know, I liked it much more! :D

no wonder :) i mean playing in a club is probably like a rehearsal....tiny stage, no too many people....i`m not talking about the gear....eh...usually, leaves to be desired for more...
but anyway, happy that everything turned out well, esp. considering how some support bands are being "welcomed" here... :rolleyes:

Hehehe:) I'll tell you what I was feeling like. :) After I'm finished with my experiment...:)