Concerts

Berserk said:
A great "Russian Barbecue" internetional fest! :devil: :lol: :devil:

jiiipiii! can it be held in Eesti? :D

Sonm said:
Hehehe I'll tell you what I was feeling like. After I'm finished with my experiment...

can you please finish faaaaster? i`m really anxious to hear ;)

So what was the question?:) The show went just excellent! I must admit I was a bit scared of how the audience was goint to react... And when we finished Last Season Purity (actually the intro was completely changed in order to fit the party!), goodnes, I opened my eys and the huge forest of human hands was laying in front of me!! That was cool:) They were looking at us and asking, "what is the name of this finnish band?"... hehe... funny. But somehow I didn't get nervous at all, dunno why. Sadness was my feeling that time. Sorrow and grief. It seemed I was facing something dying away... strange feeling. Actually I wouldn't really care if the show would befailed. Dunno why. We played without a single mistake. Good experience though. But the smile of our success was entwinted with tears...

I feel public was shoked while listening to us. They probably thought how
could it be the band before Cradle of Filth iis playing rather well. This is
ordinary russian conception about such concerts like this one

Sonm said:
But somehow I didn't get nervous at all, dunno why. Sadness was my feeling that time. Sorrow and grief. It seemed I was facing something dying away... strange feeling. Actually I wouldn't really care if the show would befailed. Dunno why. We played without a single mistake. Good experience though. But the smile of our success was entwinted with tears...

Do I not know anything?
:guh:

I do not know what means my avatar
err.gif
????
May be someone tells me...

WITH STRENGTH WE BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Burn!!! Blow!!!! Tratatatatatatataata!!!!
:lol:
:headbang:

reading and re-reading previous posts answering the topic question puts me thinking about changes that you, FS, can actually make, and basically already making...espec. in general attitude and level of performances...

i really wish you best of luck and numerous gigs! :)

btw, the photos from the gig look supreme :)

Thank you Demona! But that doesn't come easy! Believe me... that's all I have learned about it. And I am tired... simply tired...

Sonm said:
Thank you Demona! But that doesn't come easy! Believe me... that's all I have learned about it. And I am tired... simply tired...

:bow: you are most welcome.
..but nothing comes easy....we have to bear with it...

Disagree... some things come easy. Mostly what we don't like at all...