Confessions

MetallicaSux

But only lately.....
Oct 6, 2003
South Africa
Visit site
This is the thread that you can tell us your deepest darkest secrets. Ill start.

My name is metallicasux (ryan real name) and i smoke dope :) Ah i am condemned, i am going to hell. So what is yours?

my name is elisabeth and i have never even taken a sip from a sigaret. friends around me do so and of many other things. because of that environment, my pink bike and funny hat, people think i'm cool too because i'm supposed to smoke weed.
there you go. i'm a fake hippy.

my name's claire and im an alcholic. i once drank a whole gallon of canadian beer and returned home to repeatedly beat my pet emo-boy, with a huge gnarly stick. afterwhich i took a nail to all his early november and coheed and cambria CDs and made him watch every scratch. Sated in my sense of domination i then continued to throw him back into his iron cage at the bottom of my bed with no water in his dish.

.....oh and i also dressed up as Eddie Izard once and tried to shag my dog

blackeyed said:
my name's claire and im an alcholic. i once drank a whole gallon of canadian beer and returned home to repeatedly beat my pet emo-boy, with a huge gnarly stick. afterwhich i took a nail to all his early november and coheed and cambria CDs and made him watch every scratch. Sated in my sense of domination i then continued to throw him back into his iron cage at the bottom of my bed with no water in his dish.

.....oh and i also dressed up as Eddie Izard once and tried to shag my dog

Well ..... i am glad you shared that with us, and that is what this thread is about, sharing the most idiotic, insane things we do. You feel beter after getting that of your chest Claire?