...confidential to urban... ;)

Sep 19, 2004
P3C-117
www.yessy.com
...i feel silly posting this here...but, here goes....

...hi, this is bari, (we met sat at pp and i really enjoyed our chat) :)
i was serious in wanting to draw a portrait of you...but i need a picture...can you still send me one, please?...

thanx...:)

*sees Urban* *misses the 'confidential to Urban' sign*

Just wanted to say hi from Kathmandu, Nepal ;). Sean (your sponsorer but duh, you knew that lol) sent me "Matters of the Dark" because I don't get them here, and I really liked it. Anyway, best wishes to Tad Morose and while my hoping see a gig would be pretty insane at this point, I'd like to think that time will come :D ... soon.

Oh, and what's 'Rising'? :O

Oh, and what's 'Rising'? :O[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? It is only the best album ever! You better try to get a hold of it from the internet or something! Rainbow-Rising, if it wasn't for this album power metal or epic metal would not exist!

The key to love is inside us all ...
It takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients
that will take you to its threshold;
it is the continual learning process that demands a lot of work ...
but the rewards are more than worth the effort ...
and that is the key to love.”

*Love* ;)

atlantis.powermetal said:
Very nice lyrics ;)

Right, but where does Korn (or writing r backwards) come in...? *feels stupid* lol

Korn's lyrics are all about how know one likes them or how everyone thinks they are freaks...basically whining when they are millionaires. Of Course they will be in millions of dollars debt in about a decade. Also, Korn writes the r in they're band name. You should be gald you don't know any of this crap. Korn is unfornatley one of the biggest bands in the U.S. and they suck!!!!

My 2cents: I love Korn... and I really love the music they make..... the intense energy that's within their music is ..... intense :) Really, I would not want to be without their music....

"Ya'll want a single say, suck it, suck it, suck it!!!"

Well as much as it is said on Forums...To each their own. I guess I don't reall understand a 5 minute song with nothing but nursery rhymes in a nu-metal form. I don't know maybe it's the fans too considering most people just like them because it is cool to like Korn, they should be listening to some TM!

I don't understand this 'it's so cool to like this and that' .. That never ment anything to me... another 2 cents ... I love the music of "Sorkar och strängar" .. I bet you've never heard of them...
... the 'coolness-factor' is a puzzle unsolved to me.

..and finally, yes you are so right... they SHOULD be listening to some TM (as well) !!!!!