...confidential to urban... ;)

Urban breed said:
ok, so what format do you need. resolution and such? Sorry about my days being soo much longer than everybody elses :)

...urban, if i offended you, i am sorry....i don't know your personality well and can be a bit sarcastic at times and not know if you take what i say the wrong way....

...if you can send them in a jpeg format or bmp format, that would work, i think...

...thank you :)

:)bari

with all these posts about the portrait the expectation level has gone up a lot. Hopefully it's not a stick figure.....

dargormudshark said:
ZeiMoT said:
I love the music of "Sorkar och strängar" .. I bet you've never heard of them...
QUOTE]

What are they like...I'm pretty eclectic so if it's not metal I will still listen to it.

I hope Gaunerin won't hurt me for posting this soooo offtopic link. Sorkar och strängar's website is at http://www.sorkar.com/ but it's all in Swedish, and so are their music as well. They began to play together at a live-meet (live role playing that is) so most songs lyrics are either fairytale-like, about drinking and/or women. Their best songs aren't published on their website. But if you follow the above link, then click "Innehåll" in the top right corner, then in the book click "Skivinnehåll" (page 22) and then click on any of the speakericons, you'll hear the tune. The lyrics are there as well.

Gaunerin, maybe this is good for your Swedish practice?

ZeiMoT said:
I hope Gaunerin won't hurt me for posting this soooo offtopic link. Sorkar och strängar's website is at http://www.sorkar.com/ but it's all in Swedish, and so are their music as well. They began to play together at a live-meet (live role playing that is) so most songs lyrics are either fairytale-like, about drinking and/or women. Their best songs aren't published on their website. But if you follow the above link, then click "Innehåll" in the top right corner, then in the book click "Skivinnehåll" (page 22) and then click on any of the speakericons, you'll hear the tune. The lyrics are there as well.

Gaunerin, maybe this is good for your Swedish practice?

I will have to check it out

Look again WIntersReflection, It's Gaunerin that listened to it, not me. I have never listened to Illusion Suite!

ZeiMoT said:
Look again WIntersReflection, It's Gaunerin that listened to it, not me. I have never listened to Illusion Suite!
Look again ZeiMot, it's dragormudshark (hell, what a screen name ;) ) who listened to it not me. I have never listened to Illusion Suite. :D

Gaunerin said:
Look again ZeiMot, it's dragormudshark (hell, what a screen name ;) ) who listened to it not me. I have never listened to Illusion Suite. :D

Gaaaaaaah :dopey:
Sorry Gaunerin, Sorry dragormudshark, Sorry [fill in name here] !!
How blind can one be? :loco:

Bryant said:
Zeimot I don't know what in the hell you are talking about, but we love you here. The TM forum wouldn't be the same without you.
bryant

Nothing would be the same without Zeimot :tickled: *Miss ya* :OMG:

Bryant said:
Zeimot I don't know what in the hell you are talking about, but we love you here. The TM forum wouldn't be the same without you.

bryant

Hey!!! Hold your horses!! This is misinterpretation of the ZeiMoT ..... :loco:
Nothing is wrong... nothing is down ...
("...all is calm, all is bright,.....")
I'm not leaving (nah, never.... or nearby that)...
What made you think I was leaving? This is so confusing....
Anyway, rest assure that I will around for quite some time...
:headbang:

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha now you sound like me.

Bryant loves everyone, but Bryant is the most important person in Bryant's life.

bryant

Yes, I am most probably the most important person in my life... after all it's MY life isn't it? If it would've been someone elses life then someone else would've been the most important person.... :D

Lol, I think that is true of everyone Bryant... life just isn't the same for me if I'm not there!
wink.gif