should marijuana be legalized?

• yes

Votes: 63 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well.. See there are many for legalizing marijuana.. Eventho I read everything I still don`t know why you want it legalized.. What`s so great about this narcoticum? I guess I would agree if it was for some medical purpose..I`ve read about a woman who uses it for painkilling and I know my brother uses it for controlling his adhd because nothing else works.. But generally legalizing I`m against!!!

Well, well.. See there are many for legalizing marijuana.. Eventho I read everything I still don`t know why you want it legalized.. What`s so great about this narcoticum? I guess I would agree if it was for some medical purpose..I`ve read about a woman who uses it for painkilling and I know my brother uses it for controlling his adhd because nothing else works.. But generally legalizing I`m against!!!

There are many other great uses besides medical, although that is definitely a valid use, I have a friend with chronic pain who uses it with great results. There's also many uses for hemp, it's easy to grow and can make things like paper and material, and would save us having to cut down so much forest. [\hippy rant]

George Michael did an interview where he said that marijuana takes away your ambitions. Maybe that's what the guys are trying to say....?

Pretty much. For lots of people anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.