Congrats on a fantastic Halloween show!

Tarus Bulba

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
You ladies ROCKED!!! What a great night. For all that missed it, there were freaks, geeks and half naked women roaming around. Chicks on trampoline, in shadow boxes, stages with cameras that shot under women's skirts, S&M bed/photo shoots, Gambling, Karaoke, Jug "O" lantern contests, scary and sexy costume contests, and the greatest attraction of the night THE IRON MAIDENS.
They were decked out in full costume. Chickenson in King Diamond attire with changeable hats (top hat and stocking cap), looking like a exotic, deranged ringmaster of deathsex! Smith as a hot, sexy nun with large silver cross around her neck, Harris as an old time western saloon girl with a "south-of-the-border" feel, ala the hot latina hostesses at El Torito! Murray in a hot, skin tight latex nurses outfit (WOW) showing off her luscious curves to perfection and McBurrain in a tight, black angel (with huge black wings) outfit that showed her
small, compact hardbody off like no tomorrow! The music and sound they made was incredible and all of this was projected on to two huge video screens behind the band and to the side of the stage. What a night!!!! Everybody raved about not only how hot and attrative all the Maidens are, but how they kicked ass and shredded up the place to boot! Long live THE IRON MAIDENS!

THEY ARE AWESOME!

As a DJ said as she introduced the band "They are the best, most awesome, hardrocking female band out there". How true, how true!

Thanks for a great time ladies- I was surprised and stoked to be a contest winner. Unfortunately got there late and missed the first 2 sets. My bad. :erk:
But you gals looked great, and the 3rd set rocked! The crowd was buzzing giving props to the Maidens and I'm sure you gained quite a few new fans for your Canes gigs!
McFly- I think was standing next to you during the 3rd set. (I was the dude in the orange shirt with the purple haired 'Eddie' mask on top of my head). You were headbanging like a crazy mofo! Glad to see you enjoyed it so much, I was right there with you man. It was a lotta fun!
Ray From Texas- It was good to meet you dude. You were very cool at the booth, hope you made the long drive back safely.

Wish we had a station like Rock 105.3 in LA/OC!
Thanks Iron Maidens and Rock 105.3 for the tix!
!

CrankYanker said:
You should be able to pick up 105.3 in Newport Beach. I know that I can pick it up in places as far away as Fullerton.

Tarus Bulba said:
You ladies ROCKED!!! What a great night. For all that missed it, there were freaks, geeks and half naked women roaming around. Chicks on trampoline, in shadow boxes, stages with cameras that shot under women's skirts, S&M bed/photo shoots, Gambling, Karaoke, Jug "O" lantern contests, scary and sexy costume contests, and the greatest attraction of the night THE IRON MAIDENS.
They were decked out in full costume. Chickenson in King Diamond attire with changeable hats (top hat and stocking cap), looking like a exotic, deranged ringmaster of deathsex! Smith as a hot, sexy nun with large silver cross around her neck, Harris as an old time western saloon girl with a "south-of-the-border" feel, ala the hot latina hostesses at El Torito! Murray in a hot, skin tight latex nurses outfit (WOW) showing off her luscious curves to perfection and McBurrain in a tight, black angel (with huge black wings) outfit that showed her
small, compact hardbody off like no tomorrow! The music and sound they made was incredible and all of this was projected on to two huge video screens behind the band and to the side of the stage. What a night!!!! Everybody raved about not only how hot and attrative all the Maidens are, but how they kicked ass and shredded up the place to boot! Long live THE IRON MAIDENS!

THEY ARE AWESOME!

As a DJ said as she introduced the band "They are the best, most awesome, hardrocking female band out there". How true, how true!
A hostess at El Torito?? Hee hee - I was trying to be a can-can girl. Oh well...

CrankYanker said:
Thanks for a great time ladies- I was surprised and stoked to be a contest winner. Unfortunately got there late and missed the first 2 sets. My bad. :erk:
But you gals looked great, and the 3rd set rocked! The crowd was buzzing giving props to the Maidens and I'm sure you gained quite a few new fans for your Canes gigs!
McFly- I think was standing next to you during the 3rd set. (I was the dude in the orange shirt with the purple haired 'Eddie' mask on top of my head). You were headbanging like a crazy mofo! Glad to see you enjoyed it so much, I was right there with you man. It was a lotta fun!
Ray From Texas- It was good to meet you dude. You were very cool at the booth, hope you made the long drive back safely.

!
Hrad to say if it was me or not. I was holding my mask in my hand using it to headbang as well :-D