Congrats to Dan (Second Sky)

Yes, it's pretty cool, sounds like it will be out after the next Nightingale. Anyone else notice that the description of the musical style of Second Sky is identical to the current sound of Nightingale?

"Second Sky as the musical continuation of Unicorn and derive inspirations from Marillion (85-95 era), Kansas, Asia's first two albums and the 'non-prog years' of bands like Genesis, Pink Floyd, and Yes, among others.
The scope is Post-Prog with a strong emphasis on big choruses and great vocal hooks. The material has been in the works for over 10 years and still every small detail is carefully selected and takes shaped at the band's own studio. In the same scope a huge emphasis is put on the lyrics with concepts that range from very personal to fiction.
Second Sky as the musical continuation of Unicorn and derive inspirations from Marillion (85-95 era), Kansas, Asia's first two albums and the 'non-prog years' of bands like Genesis, Pink Floyd, and Yes, among others.
The scope is Post-Prog with a strong emphasis on big choruses and great vocal hooks. The material has been in the works for over 10 years and still every small detail is carefully selected and takes shaped at the band's own studio. In the same scope a huge emphasis is put on the lyrics with concepts that range from very personal to fiction."

Yeah, it's fantastic. Andreas is a pure pleasure to work with. I will need all the help I can get to spread Second Sky to people in to good melodic pomprock (or post-prog as we call it!!) If you stumble across magazines or websites that promotes this kind of music, please report here!!!!

mate I would love to hear some of the new stuff you make!!!
but the shops over here don't sell it :confused: why I don't now!!!
because I know it will be great music, I still listen to Edge every day and the moontower cd!!! to remember what a great time we had when you where here in Belgium with the boys!!!!

take care.....

Hi Dan!

I´m really looking forward to the Second sky album, maybe SS could do a gig at the Marillion convention in March 2005!!!???

And by the way, your version of Between you and me kicks ass, all my friends that have heard it thinks it´s better then the original...

Take care!