Congratulations Opeth!

BurningSky

rxbandits.com
Jan 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
You guys are selling out shows left and right this year! I don't know how often that happend in the rest of the world, but it's definitely a new thing for these American cities (at least to my knowledge). You've come a long way since the Topeka, Kansas show guys and I'm really happy for all the success you've earned. I hope you're enjoying it as much as you should, you guys more than any band I know have really earned it.

They sold out when I saw them in Seattle on the Deliverance tour. That was a cool show especially since the venue is pretty small with a 500 capacity.

Nice. I don't think they ever sold out any shows in philadelphia that i was at. NOt even large venues either. It just seems to me this is the year they're really making you get tix early.

BurningSky said:
Nice. I don't think they ever sold out any shows in philadelphia that i was at. NOt even large venues either. It just seems to me this is the year they're really making you get tix early.
Do you live in the Philly region?

Figured the Chicago show would sell out, last tour the House of Blues was packed with people, could barely move! Is definitely a nice accomplishment for them to sell out multiple US shows.

The Norfolk show tonight was pretty packed, and it was awesome to hear that many fans cheering for songs from MAYH and Orchid - good stuff.

Oh-oh, they haven't sold out in London Ontario yet??? Damn...In Flames I think did when they were at The Drink last.

Oh well, looks good for Quebec. I kinda hoped The Drink would sell out as I'm going to see them there on the 28th.

hah, alcapoth, i remember having a discussion with you about how katatonia's new song wasn't that impressive. I downloaded My twin off of iTunes and pretty much got addicted to it. SHould be a great full album.

BurningSky said:
hah, alcapoth, i remember having a discussion with you about how katatonia's new song wasn't that impressive. I downloaded My twin off of iTunes and pretty much got addicted to it. SHould be a great full album.

:headbang: Cheers to that!

Oh, and just wait until you hear "Deliberation" or "Soil's Song" - I think I like them better than My Twin.

But whatever, yeah, the whole album will be amazing - I just can't wait!