Congratulations to Urban and Shaye...

lady_space said:
lol, I know all about Fnord! Urban has been quite generous in sharing his knowledge on that (and related) matters. He even bought a very interesting card game and left it here for me to read up on. but maybe I shouldn't have shared so much...

Fnord!

Shaye

Did he get you a pack of Subgenius? well keep practicing so we can play a game or more when I get over ;)

Frop Farm - Not a drug

I will take over the world! I need no practice! ;)

Not sure about the different versions yet... this isn't INWO, just the regular Illuminati... I *think* it has the Church of the Subgenius in it... I get a little fuzzy sometimes... :)

lady_space said:

Not sure about the different versions yet... this isn't INWO, just the regular Illuminati... I *think* it has the Church of the Subgenius in it... I get a little fuzzy sometimes... :)

Ummmm... me likes The Steelers. Ummm... me likey Shaye and Urban !!! Umm... me taking over the world though. Ummm.... I have a plan. It's not a very good one, but considering neither Shaye nor Urban are related to Bill Gates, I think my chances are just as good. >:p~
I'm Mr. Sleepy fort some reason............

Bryant

lady_space said:

so has INWO too ;) but as expansion....is it 120 cards? then its The Expansion :D

Mardagg said:
The second answer....Its from Illuminati New World Order....a game from SJ games.. :D :headbang: its a word you can use for anything and nothing

Cool! I was guessing it was the second. :) Thanks for the info. :D

lady_space said:

Its Deluxe Illuminati...
its the first version of Illuminati...
instead of tokens u have money... :D

Urban told me this week ;)