Considering selling my copy of HER TEARS DROP

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, before I start a frenzy of offers, I am just looking to see if there is interest from fellow ND board folks here in this demo.

Long story short, like many of you, bills are piling up, etc, and looking to thin out my huge music collection to help generate some extra funds.

This is a LEGIT, non bootleg copy.
I can get the best possible reference for you to verify how authentic this copy actually is.

So, if you are interested in this, and are willing to pay its true value (IE - Not trying to be a jerk, but selling this would kill me so obviously I am not looking to dump this for chump change), please let me know.

At this point, I am just seeking out what the interest from folks here would be, and what folks here would be willing to pay for this. If I choose to part with this, I would certainly much rather it go to a fellow ND die hard fan who I have spoken to on here for years.

In case anyone is wondering, I have spoken to Paul in the past regarding my posting on here about selling this, and he said he was cool with it.

Paul - If for some reason this has changed, feel free to have this thread deleted.

Thanks!

damn my lack of funds!! if I had monny I would get this, but as it is, I dont have the monny for all the regular CDs I want.

I can say, this is the most RARE ND tape in existence. I think less then 100 were actually made before we were signed, and didn't need to make any more. Jason does indeed have an original copy, and not even I still have an original. Very rare, and quite cool.

I really think since Paul no longer has an original copy that it should be sold to him at an extreme discount. That or you could donate the money you get to the Vito needs an HD camera fund.

I still have my old copy of this that Paul gave me way back when it first came out, long before I joined. I also have the blue logo longsleeve shirt I got back then too.

Yeah, well, well....I have an autographed vinyl copy of KISS - DYNASTY, where Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer turned over the cover and signed the back!!!

BEAT THAT TOUGH GUY!!

Yeah, well, well....I have an autographed vinyl copy of KISS - DYNASTY, where Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer turned over the cover and signed the back!!!

double-facepalm.jpg

I have Paul's teenage collection of Kiss Alive I and II with the tattoos, Kiss Army order form and all the goodies they came with in mint condition. He sold me them for $25, 20 years ago. I also have Love Gun with the cardboard and paper gun inside and an unopened Dressed to Kill. And all the 1st edition of the Kiss cards. I still put the puzzle together on the back of the cards.