Consternation

There are two entries for this word in my thesaurus. Tesaurus are... uhm, nevermind.
1. A sudden or complete loss of courage in the face of trouble or danger. Synonim: dismay.
2. Great agitation and anxiety caused by the expectation or the realization of danger. Synonim: fear.
I think that the first one applies in this case. But anyway, choose the one that suits better to your own interpretation of the lyrics.
Hope i made it a bit clearer.

i think its the kinda word that kind of loss it's real meaning as to desmay.. i never heard it as a synonim for that.. but I happen to use it as for simmilar sensations with no phisical effect.. i mean.. when you get totally upset/lost on a situation.. you get completely unconfortable with the air around you.. you're totally consternated.. ( might be that word.. ) .. with you were a girlie on a 1930 movie.. you would just dismay .. and wait for the good hero guy to rescue you.. but i suppose you're not.. lol.

i liked that song title.. was something that has to do with feelings connected to kata's music.. and was never used before, nor for bands that have similar mood.. ( well none really has similar .. but close to similar ) as far as i know..

can't wait to listen : (

MountainDweller said:
This has turned into an amusing thread. Anyway, if I'm not sure of the meaning of the word, I go to dictionary.com and look it up. Probably faster than coming here and posting about it. =P

Yes, but here you'll get explanations from people with having different dictionaries at home... and you'll get different personal interpretations... and translations... and similiarities ... and and and :p and as you said: it's amusing ö.Ö