4 string,5,etc

The ones tabbed now are for a 5 stringer
Ive got alot of checking and updating to do
but it will be worth it

Transcribing this stuff is pretty fuckin hard
but when all is said and done
I think you all will pleased

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
If you want to see how I transcibed it, check the web site www.stevedigiorgio.com pretty soon. I've submitted Consumed, What If..?, The Fragile Art Of Existence, and Breaking The Broken - this one with tab.
It takes some time to do all this, so be patient. But they will soon be up for all of you to parooze in short time.

Hey Steve and WickedEarth!! Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see those tabs! I am gonna play a Death tribute show April 30th with my band, and I still didn't learn that Consumed intro...

Thanks!!

Hey WickedEarth, what is the site??

I'd recommend you to use Power Tab Editor

http://powertab.guitarnetwork.org/

This editor lets you write as tab (with music sheet display)
and even play the songs. Which can include lots of
string intruments (guitar+bass at least), different tunings,
tempos, dynamics, etc.

Also export them as MIDI files. It's not perfect, but good.

Regards,
Hakkikt

Originally posted by hakkikt
I'd recommend you to use Power Tab Editor

http://powertab.guitarnetwork.org/
Ok, I got this one up and going. I was using Encore 3.01, but now I think I like the options, and definitely the look of the final sheet on this power tab one. I've just been trying to figure it out today and I've been doing ok. I've been getting some of the bass lines from the Vintersorg album done (except I don't think Mr.V would want me posting those yet before the release of the album!!!) otherwise I'd put some of it up here so you can see if I'm doing a good job with this new program. It looks cool, I've just got to get used to starting with tab and seeing notes as secondary. Usually it's the opposite for me where I'll print all the notes and then go back and tab all the string positions later. But this one is cool because the notes are always right after you make sure the positioning is right (make sense???). Anyway, if anyone can help me figure out how to change the tempo for playback, that would be cool. Excuse my dinosaur-era-like knowlegde.

Excuse me but I'm new of this forum. What's the problem with the name of the control denied bass site? It's not on the Net? I desperately need to know if the way I Play the intro of Consumed is the right one!!! If someone could help me, he/she's officially invited in Italy!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered
Excuse me but I'm new of this forum. What's the problem with the name of the control denied bass site? It's not on the Net? I desperately need to know if the way I Play the intro of Consumed is the right one!!! If someone could help me, he/she's officially invited in Italy!!!!

Hey dude!!

Tell us how do you play it, so we all can 'parooze' it, as Steve would say, hehehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon! Let's tab every single note Steve ever played!! :D

Could you post it as a tab one?? That would be cool...

See ya!!