Controversial Opinions on Life

Bill O'Reilly doesn't argue though. He chastises vehemently, with all the wrath of Yahweh, and stuffs socks in his opponents' mouths so they can't respond. :cool:

Let's see...

Your life and my life are meaningless, therefore there is no true "meaning" of life. You weren't put on this earth to do anything, you were put on this earth because your parents fucked... Nothing happens because it's "supposed to." No amount of worshipping anything is going to save you from an eternal ending of nothingness...

</end overly nihilistic post>

losers itt

Standardized tests should not be given in the morning. It's fucking retarded. I'm at my worst at 7:45. Why not have it at 10:00? It doesn't make a difference. FUCK.

Let's see...

Your life and my life are meaningless, therefore there is no true "meaning" of life. You weren't put on this earth to do anything, you were put on this earth because your parents fucked... Nothing happens because it's "supposed to." No amount of worshipping anything is going to save you from an eternal ending of nothingness...

My, what an enlightening post. You've really turned the world on its head there. Allow me to award you the following items:

straight1.jpg

Spikes%20and%20Skulls%20D-ring%20Collar.jpg

Reaper-30.jpg

wea.01.adl.jpg

RAZER.jpg

Banging an ugly chick doesn't raise your self-esteem imho.