Controversial Opinions on Life

Who's that supposed to be then? You?

Because it sure as hell isn't me. Not by a long stretch of the imagination.

emo.jpg

Closer?

NO U
That was the awesomeness of your reply. Well done.

I'm not the one trying to kick shit off with people by using unwitty humour.

And no, nothing like me either. Stop trying to be clever.

Also, if you think by me stating that the universe is going to end eventually is somehow emo, then you really don't want to be looking at astronomy papers. It may make you suicidal.

But then I guess trolling is as close as you'll come to feeling good about yourselves. So I'll let it swing.

And no, nothing like me either. Stop trying to be clever.

You really don't get the point of the picture he posted, do you?

Also, if you think by me stating that the universe is going to end eventually is somehow emo, then you really don't want to be looking at astronomy papers. It may make you suicidal.

He was obviously referring to your "life sucks" / "me against the world" attitude as emo, not your recital of astrophysical theories. :lol:

I guess the quote 'you can't argue with shit without getting in the toilet' is true then.

How amusing.

If this is all an attempt to make me feel bad, then you're wasting your time. You see, I know myself. You don't. Thus I know you're just spouting shit out of your mouths, and none of it sticks to me.

I never claimed to be a happy person. I know I'm grumpy, pragmatic and sarcastic. But emo? Heh. Dream on, if that's what takes your fancy. We all get our kicks in different ways.

I wish there was a tv show where people did nothing but argue like people do on forums.