Controversial opinions on metal

Aight. TRITSIO is a bit of an overrated album, it's excellently designed but the vocals are pretty weak, and it sounds a bit too thin to make much of an impact without really cranking up the volume. Gotta appreciate it, but it's got plenty of flaws, it isn't the perfect masterwork people make it out to be

Will check them out.

Controversial: diecast did make one good album. (Tearing Down Your Blue Skies)

Is that band even still around? I remember seeing them on a handful of tours consisting mostly of death metal bands 6-7 years ago. Never really cared for what I heard, but it's funny to think that bands like them now seem way more tolerable than the current slew of hardcore/DM hybrid acts.

Here's another kickitycontroversial opinion. I think Aeternus Beyond The Wandering Moon is bad. It rarely ever leads anywhere, which would've been ok if the music for example was aiming to put you in a trancelike state, but it's not by repetition it doesn't lead anywhere, more like most of the riffs just sweep through in the same mood over and over and go lost.
I felt exactly the same way after I listened to ...And So the Night Became. I generally like repetition in black metal so I was surprised when I didn't like that album.

Here's another kickitycontroversial opinion. I think Aeternus Beyond The Wandering Moon is bad. It rarely ever leads anywhere, which would've been ok if the music for example was aiming to put you in a trancelike state, but it's not by repetition it doesn't lead anywhere, more like most of the riffs just sweep through in the same mood over and over and go lost.

...And So The Night Became is way better.

'and so the night became' being better than 'beyond the wandering moon' is not controversial. it's totally fucking wrong, but not controversial. some of you have no ear for subtlety.