Convict thread

Hey, I consider it perfectly reasonable to say the U.S is full of nuts, and there is no need for the non-nuts to take offence, for it's not nationalistic insults, just an observation.

if i knew my friend was packin i wouldn't of agreed to the search in the 1st place. I do know i don't have to agree to being searched, but if they get a report that they smell weed at wendy's (which is fucked up cause we couldn't smell a thing) and then we refuse to do a search, they will pick at us they would of searched anyway im sure. *shrugs*

If they ask you it's usually because they're not sure anything is going on and ergo need your permission to do so, for the body is sacrosanct under the constitution unless they have due cause or you veto your rights, which can be done verbally.

Hey, I consider it perfectly reasonable to say the U.S is full of nuts, and there is no need for the non-nuts to take offence, for it's not nationalistic insults, just an observation.

Well I would say it's more accurate to say that the U.S is home to the people with the most extreme cases of stupidity. UK has it's fair share of idiots.

Yep, but there is little naivety, most of the idiots in the UK know the fucking score.

We're also not (generally) a nation of inbreds.

Yep, but there is little naivety, most of the idiots in the UK know the fucking score.

We're also not (generally) a nation of inbreds.

LOL WUT?!?!?!

England has had its fair share of inbreeding, I'm sure...it's an island and for years the bloodlines had to be kept in the royal family.

I'm not saying less or more because that argument would be asinine, but it's irresponsible to say that the UK was never a nation of inbreds when the complete opposite is true. Inbreeding doesn't just happen in Alabama or Maine. Maybe not the entire UK, but England was notorious for inbreeding. Jesus, man, just look at some of them...it's obvious.

No offense or anything, but that just seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

:lol:

I knew someone would take it seriously. I'd still argue the U.S is worse. A few boats and in 100 years the population growth is almost 100 million? Sister fucking, pure and simple. :)

LOL WUT?!?!?!

England has had its fair share of inbreeding, I'm sure...it's an island and for years the bloodlines had to be kept in the royal family.

I'm not saying less or more because that argument would be asinine, but it's irresponsible to say that the UK was never a nation of inbreds when the complete opposite is true. Inbreeding doesn't just happen in Alabama or Maine. Maybe not the entire UK, but England was notorious for inbreeding. Jesus, man, just look at some of them...it's obvious.

No offense or anything, but that just seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

"Look here, if anyone's gonna have sex with my sister, it's gonna be me!."

:lol:

I knew someone would take it seriously. I'd still argue the U.S is worse. A few boats and in 100 years the population growth is almost 100 million? Sister fucking, pure and simple. :)

:lol: You scared me for a second. From anyone else would've just been kinda, "yeah whatever", but from you it was almost shocking.

Gentlemen and scholars seldom make blanket statements...those are reserved for village idiots. Like me.

Not going to get into the argument about who's more inbred, due to the utter stupidity, but I'm sure the size of the US compounded with the number of immigrants/slaves in those 100 years, compounded with the budding population explains the 100 million mark. Not saying there weren't a few sister fuckers, but your entire monarchy was built upon inbreeding and was an example to the people. There was inbreeding in the US indubitably, probably because there were just more poor people.

But it is funny to see inbred hicks, not to be confused with Southerners. There's a big difference. Not everyone from the south is a redneck or hick, and a true Southerner is quite the cultured individual. Sadly, they're a dying breed.