cool atlanta bars

so_cal_shredder562

New Metal Member
Nov 10, 2002
Visit site
hey guys, just wanted to know from some of the pp vets. where are the coolest bars to hang down there or are the hotels going to be the party spots? i'm getting in wed night and am going to be ready to start partying. :Smokedev:

Well, I'm afraid those are the only ideas I can come up with -- we are talking about a WEDNESDAY night, after all !

Let's see, Wednesday, something to do closer to the venue (restricting the choices to Midtown), hmmm -- I'll check the TV guide and get back to you !

Seriously, for the middle of the week, the only other option I can think of is to go to Buckhead (somewhere other than Coyote Ugly, since that's not your thang), and start hopping.

Originally posted by James
Well, I'm afraid those are the only ideas I can come up with -- we are talking about a WEDNESDAY night, after all !

Let's see, Wednesday, something to do closer to the venue (restricting the choices to Midtown), hmmm -- I'll check the TV guide and get back to you !

Seriously, for the middle of the week, the only other option I can think of is to go to Buckhead (somewhere other than Coyote Ugly, since that's not your thang), and start hopping.

My dear, I am certainly _not_ criticizing your suggestions!! On the contrary, I was trying to support them. I already have my Wed. night planned. :) It will be my "maiden voyage" to the Cheetah with some friends from RMAQ. :D

Shaye

I didn't think you were criticizing; I just figured you were looking for some other suggestions.

My girlfriend and I are planning on dropping by the Cheetah tomorrow night, as well...hopefully, we'll see everyone there!

What time is everybody headed over there, anyway?

Hey James,

I just talked to one friend, and they are "most lkely" going to wind up there. He is looking to be there around 9:30 or 10. When were you and your girlfriend thinking about? I'm game for whenever. :)

Shaye