Coolest Chick in Metal?

ME!!! hahahahha I don't know a lot of female's in metal these days but my guess would be the girl from Arch Enemy...as she looks like you'd want her in your corner.

Pabla said:
KITTYBEAST for sure :D :worship:

Sorry the original post called for a badass, and you and Kitty are innocent doves :rolleyes: :p

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Doro Pesch, if for no other reason than her longevity. She is the Grand-ma-ma of heavy metal and still rockin' today.

I thought the Grand-ma=ma would either be Lita Ford or Cher (only cuz she's married/dated so many rockers)

kittybeast said:
I thought the Grand-ma=ma would either be Lita Ford or Cher (only cuz she's married/dated so many rockers)

If you throw Cher in there then ya gotta go back to Janis Joplin. Ya just gotta. And if Lita then Joan Jett. But Lita is the only one of those that even resembles metal. Other than a few of Cher's costumes...

Wheezer said:
If you throw Cher in there then ya gotta go back to Janis Joplin.

Neither of them were metal anyway. Otherwise we can also throw [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jinx Dawsons from Coven (1969)[/FONT]

fe_11415.jpg

Wyvern said:
Neither of them were metal anyway. Otherwise we can also throw [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jinx Dawsons from Coven (1969)[/FONT]

fe_11415.jpg

:lol:
Yeah, I vote for Jinx!! She scares the shit out of me!! The satanic mass on that album is funny at first but becomes unsettling the more you listen to it.

That Coven album for me is one of the biggest oddities of rock n roll. That thing came out in 1969, can you imagin the reaction it got?!! I bet a 13 minute recording of a Satanic Mass went over real well back then. :lol:

Wyvern said:
Sorry the original post called for a badass, and you and Kitty are innocent doves :rolleyes: :p

:OMG: you found us out... all the time and effort we put into looking evil :lol:

Lemme see here... which woman in metal/hard rock gets my respect? The Wilson sisters... I know they are not metal... but they have been around forever and they are some of rock's most talented women.

Jean-Pierre said:
Debbie Gunn...was.

Is that the Debbie Gunn of Ice Age? If it is...holy cow! I didn't know anyone else knew about them. I used to live with a member of Ice Age and we then formed a band called Neon together, and was friends with another who ended up joining Rock Goddess in England. Debbie Gunn rocks.

Hmm...the coolest chick in Metal? I couldn't choose between Lita Ford and Jan Kuehnemund of Vixen. I'd say Nancy Wilson or Suzi Quatro but I don't know if you'd class them as Metal, in which case I'd say...me! I'm the coolest chick in metal!
happy-snicker.gif

music-playingelectricguitar.gif