Coolest Chick in Metal?

LMAO! I've been a fan of Heart since as long as I can remember... but for some reason I always get them mixed up in name... :loco:

I would go for Nicole Lee (Znöwhite), Kime LaChance (Vixen, not the lady band, but the pre-Hawaii band with Marty Freedman), Dawn Crosby (Detente , RIP) and Ann Boleyn (Hellion).

If ya give me a really sharp knife me.....Dawn Crosby RIP
But..The best singer I've seen in along long time is LOANA dP VALENCIA from Dreams Of Damnation!!
Looks like an angel ..Sings like the devil hehe.She is the heaviest female Vox ever in my eyes.
Then to wreck the image...she is the sweeeeetest person ya could ever meet.What a lady!!
The band is Un-fargin' beeeweeevable

kittybeast said:
UH OH!! GIRLFIGHT!!!! :tickled:

worthless.gif

I'll have to go with Doro on this one. If we are talking about metal. She's been at it forever. I got to see Warlock once back in 88 and they put on one hell of a show opening for Megadeth and Sanctuary.

EarthSkynSea said:
Who is the Coolest Badass Woman in the Hard Music scene??

Hard to pick one... Some of my faves are...

Doro
Christina (from Lacuna Coil)
Deafy (aka Gaby Hawke/Hoffmann who was the lyricist for Accept)
Petra Hasselkuss - former bassist for Germany's Avalon. Awesome musician.

Bryant

hehe shame on all of you! ;)
second choice would be the Girlschool chicks
they just kick major ass
and very friendly
+ they're English, they somehow seem more honest to me than Doro

Griffin- said:
Kate from Acid

I was thinking about her today along with Irena Bol from Stos. I voted for Doro and I still sustain it, but if we go for true heavy metal, no goth, no power, no ambient, no growls, no bullshit of any kind just straight metal, I guess along Doro I have to include Kate and Irena too.

Second I'll go for the ladies on Rock Goddess and a bit below Girlschool.