Coolest Opeth Member ??

I speak both fluently, though my expletive vernacular is rather slim in finnish. ;D

As for the u.s. Don't confuse America (the continent) with the u.s (the country). The south-americans hate that, and they're nt particularly fond of u.s people speaking of themselves as americans as if their country was the whole continent.

Most u.s people I've spoken to that weren't downright stupid felt they would've liked to learn more languages if they'd had an easyily served chance (for example, in school). And spanish will be the major language in the u.s in ten years! Hohoo.

The frenchies and germans, now they have some damaged language pride ideas.

Well that depends . I'm sure if I met Jesper Stromblad when he was to hungover to speak , I wouldn't think he was all that cool .

If you walked into a gig and seen one of the martins and talked with them the whole night then you would probably answer this different by saying that he was one of the coolest people . Only if you have actually spent some time with all of the members , then and only then can you truely answer this question . But for the record , Peter seems like the kind of person that I would hang out with , wel all of them do but i've been hearing more people say good things about peter than the rest . But then again there all cool

I met both Martin's at the show in Chicago. They seemed pretty cool. They were kind of on the quiet side. Thank god they weren't a bunch of stupid rock stars like the guys from Amorphis.

I don't know if we should be discusing this...I don't lsten to Opeth because there is a guy in it that's "cool", honestly I couldn't care less if they were complete assholes either...All I know is that they make good music, and that's good enough for me.