I declare myself the coolest Opeth Fan.

foxdvd

Coolest Opeth Fan
Jul 17, 2001
USA
You heard it here first. I am not claiming I am the biggest Opeth fan, or the best Opeth fan, just the coolest Opeth Fan. I have declared this to be so, so that is how it is! As my first act as coolest Opeth Fan I proclaim that anyone trying to take my title is a Papa Roach fan.

:)

Quite bold of you my friend! Well while titles are still available, I proclaim myself to be the sexiest Opeth fan. All those who dare oppose me will be teased mercilessly until they develop an awkward social complex (sounds like high school).

ah! Now we have the coolest and the sexiest....I would have never known that about you dune.....esp with that picture under your name. ;)

Originally posted by foxdvd
ah! Now we have the coolest and the sexiest....I would have never known that about you dune.....esp with that picture under your name. ;)

You have to admit skeletor has "classic" good looks; classic in that he's thousands of years old.

Most talented!!!! I will be singing all the hard lead parts in the Opeth boy band!!! How about it we call it "Black Boys Immortal" :p :D :) since we are in a boy band we will be imitating all the black homies out there!

And I will be the Pussiest Opeth Fan, which makes me a natural for the previously spoken-of Opethian Boy Band. Anyone who attempts to usurp my position of weakness may have to live through the dire consequence of my feebly slapping you like a little girl until my arms get sore, while I whine about petty subjects.

We can have songs like:
April I love you
The Love Corner
When will we love again
The face of you my love
Serenity Painted Love
White Cluster on your dress (that will be the naughty secret track
;) :p :D )
I will never bid you farewell
The marriage portrait
Patterns in your panties (another naughty one)

I think that will be enough. Try and guess what songs they are paroding of....

I declare myself the biggest fan of the Opeth boy band, I have all of their pictures on my wall and they are all so dreamy! Damn Hoser I might be a candidate to take over the position of pussiest :)

*runs away before getting slapped*

I declare myself the most unappreciated Opethian. I have over 300 posts, the majority of which have been either highly insightful or amusing yet always on topic, yet most people know very little about my opinions and preferences, unless they've visited the link in my signature. I also declare myself the most mysterious Opethian, based on my refusal to post my picture.

I am the unknown Opeth fan, as in my walk of life, not one person I know has ever heard of Opeth. So nobody that I know knows I am an Opeth fan, thus rendering me The Unknown Opeth Fan.

What's that supposed to mean, dammit! I met up with someone, and they had an Opeth shirt on (THAT'S SO RARE WHERE I AM!) and I was like, "Dude! I'm their biggest fan." and he's all, "No, I am." I'm not going to argue here though, if someone else I know in real life actually wants to be their biggest fan also, so be it. Let us hang out together and be metal. \m/

I the Sincerest Opeth fan. You can see the look on my face when I read interviews or see new pictures. I'm so happy for them and happy I found them. A sincere fondness for them and all their works. Oh, and Dune...you can't be the sexiest. You didn't win the poll. Tenebrose gets that title whether you like it or not. ;)

LOL! :D

Lynn

"Shrouded in crystals, Through a frosty dusk."