Needing A Huge Favor

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
I am in the process of making an Opeth fan site and waswondeing if anyone has any pics or Opeth graphics I can use for it. Anything that is contributed I will give you credit for it. Help me make this the coolest Opeth fansite there is.

opeth doesn't need another fansite for mindless retards, i think UM is overly representative of that already... but goodluck ;)

if i had something to contribute, i would please make this site and make a great job of it!

some opeth fansites really seem like they are run by 12 monkeys.

dont worry, Im a graphic design major in college. Welll Im going to be in a week and Im hungryfor it and really want to make this work. I will put up a link in a few to let everyone rate my work so far to see if I should continue or stop while Im ahead.

ok people I need more help. Im trying to come up with a good discography so Im thinking I can have reviews on ach album. What I would like is a variety of opinions so if anyone would like to write a review on an album of theirs let me know. I will giveyou credit for it on the site.

dont worry, Im a graphic design major in college.

Well I'm aware that your website is not quite finished, but if being a graphic design major makes you feel like putting on some unreadeable, unresized and completely unmerged buttons, I'd say I'm a bit worried.
Not saying that to bash you or anything, but maybe you should start by making your page 'clearer' (and being hosted by a shit who's pretty much filling your website with ads is not helping with that).
Anyway, good luck !

Oh the banner is nice by the way, maybe a little too high and not wide enough, but again you should change the font, looks like "Hessian veel" to me. :/

I would also love the buttons etc. be more simple and clear. The colours are good though. Good luck for the site. I'll check it out when it's more ready.

Actually it's more of a technical problem, for example the "news" and "discography" buttons are a little larger than the others, and the backgrounds of the buttons don't merge into each other, you should try making a single image with a background, then adding the text of your buttons, and then separate each one to make your 6 buttons.
But again it's only an advice, it's cool if you don't wanna take it. ;)
Good luck.