Ever heard Opeth coming from another car?

OpethNZ said:
i havent heard it, but its enjoyable when i see my mates car on the streets

OpethCar.jpg

:headbang:

Sweet. I have the same thing on mine.:headbang:

I used to have this wireless cd player...worked on certain radio frequencies...so a bunch of us would park our cars fairly close and put our radios on the same station and I'd play Opeth cd's and it played through everyones radio. THAT was awesome. I have turned so many people on to this band. I rock.

Heard it out of a friends car, didn't even know she liked Opeth. Haven't heard it from a random, but be sure as hell of a lot of people have heard it come from my car!

LOL - I love it when people give me this look like WTF?!?!

For me, i havent yet. But i do what most everyone else does, blast some opeth or katatonia. I remember this one time i was driving through the neighborhood, There was this dad playing frisbee with his son, and i was on my way to my friends house, so i parked in front of this guy's house because there was no other place to park, and in doing so, i had my speakers cranked, and my windows was down, and you could hear me growling along with baying of the houds, and as i was parking, i could see them stopping their game of frisbee to watch this 16 year old kid listening to demonic music making demonic sounds with it. The look on their face was sooo funny, i later saw that they had a cross hanging on one of their windows lol.

Thank god stereo thieves are idiots with bad taste. They took my satellite radio out of my car, but left my entire metal collection sitting on the seat. Oh, and they took like 6 packs of Orbit gum, the cocksuckers!

BTW, rap guys don't like it when you blast Cryptopsy next to them at stoplights. Try it, its fun!

Goober said:
For me, i havent yet. But i do what most everyone else does, blast some opeth or katatonia. I remember this one time i was driving through the neighborhood, There was this dad playing frisbee with his son, and i was on my way to my friends house, so i parked in front of this guy's house because there was no other place to park, and in doing so, i had my speakers cranked, and my windows was down, and you could hear me growling along with baying of the houds, and as i was parking, i could see them stopping their game of frisbee to watch this 16 year old kid listening to demonic music making demonic sounds with it. The look on their face was sooo funny, i later saw that they had a cross hanging on one of their windows lol.
LOL

Heh, no it's never happened to me but then again I'm not old enough to drive. I've heard people blasting Megadeth and Pantera though.

I told a guy in the drum-section of Guitar Center that he had a nice shirt, cause he had a plain logo on black T-shirt. He giggled at me. It was not gay at all.

yeah right. All of the assholes in my town listen to rap. I can't drive down the road without seeing a wigger listening to shitty music. I'm the only one here blasting Opeth out of my car. People always give me weird looks when I listen to them. I like to find people in the wal mart parking lot who are listening to rap, park next to them, and play Opeth louder.

I don't have an Opeth experience, but last summer, I was outside and these two guys across the street were in their backyard playing guitars. They were just jamming, when they started to play some Slayer tunes. Old ones. Classic ones. And they were doing a great job. So, in between songs, I yelled out "BLACK MAGIC!" and flashed the goat horns.

Now you've got to picture this. I no longer have long hair. I am, by all reasonable accounts, not obviously a metalhead. And this was in the middle of nowhere, New Hampshire (Keene, for those who care). Needless to say, they were happy and raised their fists in salute before plowing through Angel of Death.

If I ever hear Opeth like that, well, I might just fall down dead.

ironically i had the same thing happen the other day, but instead of cranking the volume, i shot them in a drive by, its ironic because i was shooting the them, not vice versa, lmao! NIGGAZ WENT DOWNZ!

OpethNZ said:
ironically i had the same thing happen the other day, but instead of cranking the volume, i shot them in a drive by, its ironic because i was shooting the them, not vice versa, lmao! NIGGAZ WENT DOWNZ!

normally, I am against killing. But according to Pain of Salvation, you just bought humanity another decade.

CHEERS!