Ever heard Opeth coming from another car?

OpethNZ said:
i havent heard it, but its enjoyable when i see my mates car on the streets

OpethCar.jpg

:headbang:

where can i get a big fuckin decal like that?

my camry is only so metal.. hmm lets see what is metal about it.

1 symphony x sticker on my fucked up back bumper
2 fucked up back bumper

zakk_hate_me_666 said:

2 fucked up back bumper

I have a '76 firebird trans am which has the flaming chicken on the hood, it'd be amazing to paint over that with Opeth's logo! :dopey: oh my god, now I really want to do that

zakk_hate_me_666 said:

2 fucked up back bumper

i got it for him from this person on new zealands version of eBay

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/show_member_listings.asp?member=922271

makes a shitload of cool decals, teh smaller version of that one is in her listings for $13NZ (bout $9US), the big one cost me like $30 NZ. i dont know if you wanted it that badly you might be able to sort something out with that person, could be tricky though

i have that little opeth one plus this black sabbath one on my little corolla

sabbathdecal.jpg

lol fucking KVLT

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
shit, my back windshield has those damn lines on it, you know the heated ones that defrost that sumbitch. you guys think that is a problem?

The car that has the logo on it has those lines, plus I think the lines are on the inside, so it's probably not a problem.

oh ok, i never really examined the lines on my car, thanks man, i found a guy selling em on ebay, i emailed him about gettin me one... for once, my car is gonna look, well... better

At my high school last year during my Freshman year, the school district's lunch departement would drive in with a huge truck to deliver food just before lunch. Well, before I had heard em' blasting "From The Cradle To Enslave" by Cradle Of Filth while they were driving through the school. It was hilarious, but too bad it was during class time so not many people heard it.

A few months later, the dude who drove that truck ran into me while I was getting a soda out of the soda machines. I had a Dimmu Borgir shirt on and he was telling me how much of a black metal fan he was.

Eh.. Aside from that, I never heard anyone play Opeth or any metal..

Oh wait no, I heard some guy blasting Lamb Of God before.. But I dont really like that band..

xXBraveMurderDay said:
I heard some guy blasting Lamb Of God before.. But I dont really like that band..
Me neither, but it's better then nothing, eh? I'd rather be acquainted with a LOG fan (as I am) then be acquainted with someone who likes... I don't know... anything not rock or metal, basically. (exclude nu-metal, rapcore, metalcore, Slipknot etc. too)