coolest little girl ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krigloch the Furious

Pants full of poo
Dec 10, 2003
Springfield, IL
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

^ That doesn't justify the problem though. You folks have too many school shootings etc for it to be a justifiable reason to have a gun. Its inclusion and conditioning into American society for such a long time is part of the reason that its a problem. Had you guys never had "rights to bear arms", this bullshit would be rare, like it is here. Unfortunately though, its now too late to reverse it, so in that context, you're right.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to Ameri-bash (even though I love to), but it's sad that you guys have such a violent undertone in your country. It's not healthy guys :(

^ That doesn't justify the problem though. You folks have too many school shootings etc for it to be a justifiable reason to have a gun. Its inclusion and conditioning into American society for such a long time is part of the reason that its a problem. Had you guys never had "rights to bear arms", this bullshit would be rare, like it is here. Unfortunately though, its now too late to reverse it, so in that context, you're right.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to Ameri-bash (even though I love to), but it's sad that you guys have such a violent undertone in your country. It's not healthy guys :(
I disgree, if we do away with things we enjoy just because a few bad things happen then we might as well ban boxing, football, hockey,and all contact sports. We should't have our rights taken away just because a few bad things happen to prevent further bad things happenning otherwise that really ruins it for the rest of us who enjoy a somewhat dangerous activity. The same argument goes for banning video games because kids become violent.

humans are violent
im sick of this nanny lib bullshit.
get rid of guns and you have stabbings
get rid of knives and you have beatings
get rid of clubs/bats, 2X4s..............

and like I said before. If I really wanted, I could kill 10 people with ease just with a pocket knife.

I disgree, if we do away with things we enjoy just because a few bad things happen then we might as well ban boxing, football, hockey,and all contact sports. We should't have our rights taken away just because a few bad things happen to prevent further bad things happenning otherwise that really ruins it for the rest of us who enjoy a somewhat dangerous activity. The same argument goes for banning video games because kids become violent.

It's too wierd for you to imagine - you're inside the gun toting culture I speak of! You've never been outside it, the idea of guns not being in normal society for the most part to you would be as foreign as... a dish of marinated lama testes!

Wikipedia said:
... it is very difficult to get a licence for a pistol or revolver in Finland, but relatively easy for a rifle or shotgun. The rationale is that long firearms are awkward to use in robberies and other felonies, but they are almost exclusively used in war; therefore practising or hunting with a long firearm is both relatively safe for the general populace and especially beneficial when the situation of crisis arises.

I yanked this argument off of here. Sounds pretty logical to me - I think I'd support it.

I remember reading about an article (written in Italy I think) in regards to the Virginia shooting. The newspaper said the event was "as American as apple pie." :lol:

Why would they kill a little girl if they're just "home invaders"?? Or am I missing something? What you posted didn't say anything about them being murderers. And I doubt they would have killed a little girl.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.
Dunno about killing a little girl but stabbing a man and stealing his firearm seems fine with them, eh?

Also, this kind of negates the AMERICANS NEED GUNS-discussion as the robbers wouldn't have one if not for that, right?

Also, this kind of negates the AMERICANS NEED GUNS-discussion as the robbers wouldn't have one if not for that, right?

Wrong. They were ROBBERS. That means CRIMINALS. People who BREAK LAWS. How is outlawing guns going to stop criminals from getting them? These guys were illegal immigrants. If they were able to sneak themselves into the country, why wouldn't they be able to sneak guns in?

Status
Not open for further replies.