Gun Control

Busting balls man ... god your in a stinky mood today :(

What you working on anyway, or is it top secret? :p
well i was trying (and failing) to get a laugh, hence the Ren & Stimpy reference... not just bust your balls. ;)

World Under Blood... coming out on Nuclear Blast this fall.

What is an armed assailant?

009_roberto-cel.jpg

I suppose…but mainly I smelled condescending know it all prick…:yow:

and what i smell right now is a little man that loves the opportunity to try to "take down" the guy with the "name" that makes himself available for conversation.... it's a hobby for twits like you. you are the reason more guys that could actually contribute something beyond the usual to forums like this just don't bother.

you read the "dick attitude" into my posts, you read the condescension into my posts.. because you want to.

help yourself, it's a free country.

and what i read right now is a little man that loves the opportunity to try to "take down" the guy with the "name" that makes himself available for conversation.... it's a hobby for twits like you. you are the reason more guys that could actually contribute something beyond the usual to forums like this just don't bother.

you read the "dick attitude" into my posts, you read the condescension into my posts.. because you want to.

help yourself, it's a free country.

All good man, figured you would see it as a David vs Goliath thing lol, Well i can still have respect for someone and still think they are an asshole at the same time.

Supreme Court Gun Ruling: More Bark Than Bite?