Gun Control

I don't need presumptions mate... we've had this conversation a few times already. We both know each others stance on guns, and I think you know very well what my point was. Have a good day babe ;)

I don't need presumptions mate... we've had this conversation a few times already. We both know each others stance on guns, and I think you know very well what my point was. Have a good day babe ;)

er.. no, i don't... unless it was to twist this thread into an opportunity to to take swipes at me, because you managed to fit in some passive-aggressive knocks in your previous post, and for no good reason at all. downright snide and uncalled for actually.

MY posts... the ones in question... were not about guns.. the first one was, but that's NOT the one you engaged me on.. you engaged me on the issue of the validity of internet searches as the authoritative test for the truth of any given story... so get your arguments straight, "babe".

I am totally for your right to carry a firearm if you like, I am also for you having the right to own any type of weapon you like as long as it is Licensed... But seriously folks do Hooker walk around with Dildos on their hips showing off what they have in their collection? Same applies to those that carry in my opinion, theres no point in it other then to show off or tell people DONT FUCK WITH ME..... kinda pointless.

You have a pistol in your house for protection, thats fine. You carry a gun why? Protection? If you are that paranoid you need to seek professional help.

Just my opinion.

Politicians really need to realize stopping the layman from carrying / owning a firearm doesn't stop the criminals from having them.

some good points there Guru... but just so you know, if you haven't read the whole thread... no part of the stories in this thread, or the ensuing discussions, were/are about concealed or open-carry of firearms.

You have a pistol in your house for protection, thats fine. You carry a gun why? Protection? If you are that paranoid you need to seek professional help.

Just my opinion.

Why, in a country flooded with guns would you think having a gun at home was enough? I live in a country where you really, really, really need to want a gun badly to have one, so I feel safe without one in public. But if I was an American and I could, the first thing I would get would be a permit to carry.

Why? Because you think that everyone in this country is a criminal? there are just as many criminals in every other country, There are terrorists and gangs in every country in the world. Unfortunately there happens to be a shitload of racism in this country and because of that crime rates are higher, especially in the Southern US. Any major metropolitan city is going to have crime, more people = more crime.

You think being in the US is any different then being in London?
Why do you feel the need to have to carry a gun in my country?
Have you ever been here?

2 'alien' invaders steal a VCR. Homeowner reacts. Invaders die. Homeowner gets a medal.

85.000 'alien' invaders steal oil killing more than 500.000 civilians in the process. Homeowners react. Homeowners die. Invaders get medals.

America, fuck yeah.

No, and I don't claim to know better. But I've never even seen a weapon that can load live ammo, nor have I ever heard of a shooting (in defense or attack) within 20 miles of me. Can you say as much?

In a country full of weapons (obviously compaired to others) why not carry one?

No, and I don't claim to know better. But I've never even seen a weapon that can load live ammo, nor have I ever heard of a shooting (in defense or attack) within 20 miles of me. Can you say as much?

In a country full of weapons (obviously compaired to others) why not carry one?

So my example stands, its called "Look At My Big Dick Syndrome", if you can have it flaunt it right?

As for the "stealing oil" example all I can do is LOL.

Hate America all you like, I live free, do what I want, and live a good life. We may hate our politicians and their actions, but we love the country we live in cause we have freedom. The freedom to have BIG DICK SYNDROME if we want, and no one can stop us :)

EDIT:(Just cause I want to rub it in a bit more)
Fuck with us and you'll be next on the America shit list. Cause we are BADASS! We aren't the worlds largest super power just by coincidence :) BP comes in and fucks up our countrys coatline .... hmmm just a matter of time before your on the shit list. Trust me ;) :p

Oh fuck America. It's full of idiots. Nothing is really free. I'd just say we are better off then some other countries but I'm not going to say all other countries. I think our power comes from the fact that this country is full of ignorant sheep.

So my example stands, its called "Look At My Big Dick Syndrome", if you can have it flaunt it right?

No, your missing the point. There are virtually no guns here, but there are guns all over there, they are part of your founding constitution for fucks sake. If people have open access (or relative open access) to guns, what makes you think some pissed off idiot isn't going to walk down the same road as you with a one?

The answer is, not a lot. No offence, I'm not saying you should carry a weapon, but living in a country that lets guns out there to be borrowed or stolen, it's a bit weird.

Over here, you risk a life sentance just for having one. So obviously, my perspective is different.

BP comes in and fucks up our countrys coatline .... hmmm just a matter of time before your on the shit list. Trust me ;) :p

Seriously? BP will get out of shit the same way any other huge corporation does. When it happens do feel free to bitch at the American share holders for playing a part. ;)

guru... how can the guy who just said, "Politicians really need to realize stopping the layman from carrying / owning a firearm doesn't stop the criminals from having them", actually be arguing so hard against another guy that's basically agreeing with him. your beef with Cryo114's post seems grossly misdirected.

As for the "stealing oil" example all I can do is LOL.

Hate America all you like, I live free, do what I want, and live a good life. We may hate our politicians and their actions, but we love the country we live in cause we have freedom. The freedom to have BIG DICK SYNDROME if we want, and no one can stop us :)

I don´t hate america. I really think it´s amazing how the rednecks can´t see the contradiction in calling people who kill invaders "hero" or "terrorist insurgent" just based on the color of their skin.

I don´t hate america. I really think it´s amazing how the rednecks can´t see the contradiction in calling people who kill invaders "hero" or "terrorist insurgent" just based on the color of their skin.

oh, so it had nothing to do with the fact (in the story anyway) that one was armed, and they had killed someone before?? anyway, that was the FAKE story. in the real story... the only one in which anyone was called a "hero"... the ethnicity of the home invaders was NOT mentioned.

you wouldn't know a redneck if he shat in your front garden... and let's definitely not pretend there's no racism in south america, shall we.

guru... how can the guy who just said, "Politicians really need to realize stopping the layman from carrying / owning a firearm doesn't stop the criminals from having them", actually be arguing so hard against another guy that's basically agreeing with him. your beef with Cryo114's post seems grossly misdirected.

Im just yankin his chain bro ... relax .... lol Hence the ;) and the :p .... I am playing the part of the "ignorant american" let me have my fun for 5 minutes ...lol

To the rest of you guys I am just jerkin your chain. I agree with you, but it is one of our rights. I don't feel the need to carry a gun ever. i grew up in a rough town surrounded by gangbangers and racism. I have had a gun pointed in my direction and in my face more times then I care to mention, and I still dont feel the need to carry any sort of weapon.

Do i own a firearm, yes I do, more then one.

2 Mossberg Shots
1 Ruger LCR - which I just got and LOVE
1 Ruger SR9c

I use my shotguns for hunting and my pistols at the local range and for home security.

The Bp comment was just a dig to try and be comical, which failed :p