Corpsepaint

Originally posted by TravisW
You mean you aren't into looking like somebody who was kicked out of a Kiss tribute band? Smart move.
I don't have any problem with Kiss but its funny :lol:

Actually I don't have problem with bands using corpsepaint, but i think it wouldn't fit to Borknagar... Music is what matters and not the look like.

Originally posted by Øystein G. Brun
Not to be offensive. But make up are for women and so it should be! He,he......

For ppl who cling to old traditions... :p ;)

Nah, but what's wrong with men wearing make-up? Are many afraid that if they wear make-up, then they might be seen as gays? And if so; what's wrong with that?
Corpsepaint doens't lok gay, though, so that's another matter. I think it can be cool with corpsepaint, but it's all a matter of what you like. If you like it, then use it; if not; don't! But it's not very interesting to listen to ppl who likes very much to tell about everything they don't like...

And for the ones who've had difficulties with getting it off; don't buy theatre paint or some cheap shit; buy REAL make-up, from a real make-up trademark. (You can get white loose powder at the Body Shop)
First wash your face thoroughly, then put on a moisturizing lotion. (important!!!!) After that, put on foundation and/or powder. (Both lotion and foundation will make the powder sit better, but wait a bit before putting on it on, or it may get uneven.) And take it off with smth that is meant to take off make-up!! Then use the lotion again. If you do like this, there'll be no problem at all! ;)

Because they didn't want to pay loyalties to Alice Cooper. !!!!

Seriously , Borknagar were'nt a Black Metal band , like Garm once said they're Epic Metal.

I know the boys in Borknagar are at least as beautiful as I, since we all came from about the same gene pool (incredibly good-looking Norwegians and Swedes). So, as a source of pride to myself, I want these fine nordic guys to show their real selves more than some damn fake dead-body-lookin' crap. I saw my own dead mother when I was 16; I don't need a band I like trying to look like that.

I have celebrated Week of the Spector's (Holloween) for some time... it changes a bit every year but conceptually stay's the same.
I set aside a day for Family that have passed away, a day for friends that are gone, one of pets (miss my Shadowcat) one day I will read ghost story's, I start by making a shrine of stuff I have of those not living on grgrgrgrandfathers Rasmus secretariat, and then pull out many thing's passed down to me and picture's of friends gone by.
I raise a glass high to the dead.:heh:
And I leave a glass out for them.

Originally posted by TravisW
I know the boys in Borknagar are at least as beautiful as I, since we all came from about the same gene pool (incredibly good-looking Norwegians and Swedes). So, as a source of pride to myself,
I wonder probably... Brun is a common last name cause I also have the same name of anscestors in the tree I climbed out of.

Re: my last post-----vodka isn't your friend. It may speak sweetly to you, hang out with you a lot, and pretend to like the same things as you do, but deep down inside, vodka has only one agenda: to make you drunk and then post on internet bulletin boards.