Corruption

Where the hell was I when all this came down? Welcome to the board dude!! Great to see the younguns on board!! 40+ female metalhead from CA top bands Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest.

Keep it metal!! Later, Kristy

Hooray! I'm back, after a week of groundation, then two weeks with no internet, I am revived. Right now, I'm getting high on a Kamelot concert.
It's about time, I'm getting close to checking out for a few weeks myself. On my way north... Looking at arriving there in Montana about 10 days earlier than scheduled. Probably around the 18th or 19th of June.

Glad you finally dusted off that Kamelot DVD! That's about as good as it gets for video/audio/performance for modern metal bands.

Where the hell was I when all this came down? Welcome to the board dude!! Great to see the younguns on board!!

Yeah, me too! Musta been busy doing something else. Hell, the weather's finally nice enough here to be outside doing stuff. Welcome Trevor. I'm an old fart too but not as old as some on here.

It's about time, I'm getting close to checking out for a few weeks myself. On my way north... Looking at arriving there in Montana about 10 days earlier than scheduled. Probably around the 18th or 19th of June.

Glad you finally dusted off that Kamelot DVD! That's about as good as it gets for video/audio/performance for modern metal bands.

Yay! I can't wait for your arrival! We'll be doing this big concert/party thing at Camp Chasing Shade. Remember where that was? Dadn, my engine tuner and his band will be there. I was afraid you were going to miss it.

Yeah, that Kamelot concert blew my mind away. I watched it three time straight, from beginning to end. It kicks butt! :worship: :headbang: I worship Kamelot now.

Thanks to the other welcomes. I'm happy to have joined.

Don't forget to stop here in Southeast Idaho on your way through... and oh yeah, I've moved again! :loco:

You move more often than I get laid... and that doesn't say much for either of us! I'll be in touch via PM, don't forget to check it!

Yay! I can't wait for your arrival! We'll be doing this big concert/party thing at Camp Chasing Shade. Remember where that was? Dadn, my engine tuner and his band will be there. I was afraid you were going to miss it.

What date are they doing that? Yeah, I remember Camp Chasing Shade...that's where I got one of the worst sunburns of my life. I hate that place. :heh:

You move more often than I get laid... and that doesn't say much for either of us! I'll be in touch via PM, don't forget to check it!
I can't keep myself from thinking about that. I can't stop laughing...:lol:

What date are they doing that? Yeah, I remember Camp Chasing Shade...that's where I got one of the worst sunburns of my life. I hate that place. :heh:
I think it's on June 23, 24, or 28. I'll ask my dad again. Oh, I meant to say "Dan" earlier.
Camp Chasing Shade. We just happened to pick a sopt where the trees were all cut down right there. It's not that bad. You think your sunburn was bad, my dad could've been served at Red Lobster... as the mascot!:lol:
Do you have anymore poison to currupt my mind with? If you bought that new Cage album, you could copy it and give it to me when you get here.

I think it's on June 23, 24, or 28. I'll ask my dad again. Oh, I meant to say "Dan" earlier.
Camp Chasing Shade. We just happened to pick a sopt where the trees were all cut down right there. It's not that bad. You think your sunburn was bad, my dad could've been served at Red Lobster... as the mascot!:lol:
Do you have anymore poison to currupt my mind with? If you bought that new Cage album, you could copy it and give it to me when you get here.
Oh yeah, I've got more to corrupt you with, don't worry about that, buddy. Tell your dad I'll be there for that party! With an umbrella for shade! He can do his lobster impression again if he wants to, I'm not going there this year. Huh uh, no way.

When you're 14 the world is seldom fair. Actually, the world is seldom fair at any age, but it annoys you most as a teenager. After awhile you get used to it and roll with the punches.

Not true, I'm still pissed at this fairless world :mad: The difference is at my age nobody tolds me when to go to bed or brush my teeth...and there are not curfew hours :heh:

NP: UFO - 'Shoot Shoot'

I remember a certain person who at least put up a fight (while learning to "accept the unfairness of life") when it came to registering with the Selective Service!
Ha! Forgot all about that little factoid! That was back when I was young and rebellious and pissed off at the world. I'm still all those things (except young) but I pick my battles with rebellion and I only let certain things piss me off (usually government related). I had to let it go for my own sanity.

Okay, I forgot about you, buddy. "Most" people learn to accept the unfairness of life. Wyvern... he still holds a grudge! :D

Until the end of time!
e085.gif

So therefore you don't go to bed or brush your teeth? ;)

I do go to bed (when I want to...usually 22:00 on weekdays :lol: ) and I usually brush my teeth :oops:

NP: Liquid Tension Experiment - 'Another Dimension'