Corset Wars™

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Like everything that transpires ProgPower weekend, this forum will undoubtedly be flooded with discussion regarding who wore the nicest corset at the festival. Since such discussions can often get heated, and feelings may be hurt, I believe it makes sense to defuse this potential powder keg. To that end, I’m proposing the 1st Annual Corset Wars™, to be held following Orphaned Land’s set at the Thursday night pre-party.

The rules are simple. Corset Wars™ will use a standard two out of three falls format, where the object is to completely remove your opponent’s corset. Now… I know exactly what all the woman must be thinking; “Those things are on so damn tight, there’s no way to pull them off.” Have no fear ladies, I’ve carefully considered this, and to address this issue, large quantities of baby oil will be made available during the match.

While most of the woman on the forum will rightly view Corset Wars™ as nothing more than clean, wholesome fun, that seeks to engender harmony and goodwill, there might be naysayers. It wouldn’t surprise me if one, maybe even two, of the woman on this forum somehow felt that Corset Wars™ serves no purpose other than to titillate the male concert goers in the audience. To these woman I say, “Please, get your mind out of the gutter.”

In order to properly bracket this competition, I'll need for each competitor to send me a picture of you in the corset you plan to compete in.

Good luck ladies.

Zod

Disclaimer: Corset Wars™ is not affiliated, nor endorsed by HOS Productions.

J-Dubya 777 said:
There's always the fountain at the Granada.....

I vote for that because that will truly give the night guy at the front desk something to bitch about. All those years of him coming out and yelling at us for just yakking on the front porch late at night, he deserves something to truly get spun up about!

Couple of issues with that:

1. Tracey and I won't be there on Thursday (most likely)
2. The corset I plan on wearing isn't finished yet.
3. There is already apicture of me in my corset somewhere on this board. You find it. :)

-Metal

PS. Anyone who posts anything RUDE about corset night or takes personal attacks against any woman wearing one will force it to be cancelled for all future PP's.

MetalRose said:
Sure, go and ruin all the fun! I know he was joking, but was fully ready to take part in said event.

-Metal
No, no, I believe I can say, will full certainty, that Zod was very serious. Do not belittle his attempt to bring peace and harmony to Progpower through tittilating hand to hand corset combat. Zod, I stand and applaud your noble efforts, and as someone said, you sir are a true visionary. I stand ready to offer my services, in any way possible, to bring this vision to fruition.