Corset Wars™

dragondawn said:
i may actually fit that description...i might be able to give metal rose a run for her money. :D

we shall see friday nite at PP...

Good God, do you people live next to a nuclear power plant? :p

To quote one of my favorite movies:

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the Gene Pool o_O

You know I adore you both :D

(Somehow glad she got the Tall gene at this point in time... maybe because I'll have a good view of your cleavage. bwahahahaha)

Gawd, what I wouldn't give to be tall for just one day!!!! And no, not for the purpose of looking at cleaveage - I want to see what's on the top shelf at the grocery stores and be able to reach it.

Corsets give almost ANYONE cleavage. Except me. I'd have to smash them together and duct tape them that way. :D

jaimek said:
Corsets give almost ANYONE cleavage. Except me. :D

you are not alone there jaimek and good luck! Axe between the cleavage would be the strongest weapon in this war (great picture metal rose!)..

...i got no gut to fight in the war :p ... but i give General Zod a big applause for this hilarious idea :)

lady_space said:
LMAO!!!!! Oh, manohman!!

If we can't pull off Corset Wars (pun intended), what say we *all* buy ProgPower's Comic Genius a drink so that he gets so wasted he thinks it actually happened the next day? ;)

Shaye

Thank you very much for the offer!! That will probably be the case either way :Spin: !! When I'm with the other 'Mr. Lonely', those things tend to happen. I will make a conscious effort to keep from pulling myself up off the floor by anyone's corset :devil: !! If I do, I apologize in advance!!

Chris (it took me TWO days to remember!!) :headbang: