Costumes

Conspicuously Absent

Linguistically Confused
Mar 27, 2005
Berlin
Anyone making their own costume?

Just finished with mine, all I gotta do tomorow is dye my hair black and get my aunt to do me up in corpsepaint :p....

I'll get pictures of ASAP of my wonderful home made "frost-esque" armbands :p

i still like my costume from 5 years ago, the last time i dressed up. i took an 8" high foam skull thing, tied a rope around it, and hung it around my neck. nobody laughed at the party when i told them i was Halloween Man. philistines.

i really get into this shit, it's fun. Next year i intend to dress up as a BOX of condoms. And make up my own brand and shit and make it hilarious.

A bit more spraypainting to be done, but that gives your a pretty good idea

DSCN0020.jpg

i'm a convict in an orange prison costume, she's a lady cop in short shorts with fishnets and fuck-me boots

J. said:
i'm a convict in an orange prison costume, she's a lady cop in short shorts with fishnets and fuck-me boots

will definetelly need visual evidence of this !!!

decided to go as an esse ... some beaner gang guy ... i think I have all the shit i need for it at home.

hair is long enough to be slicked back, color it black

bandana over half my eye

locs

white under shirt

some flannel shirt buttoned only on top

beard is long enough where I can make some crazy trim on it ... then shave it totally tomorrow

Oh yes, there will be pics :erk: :tickled:

My costume is "Max Johnson smoking some herb at his friend's house because we don't care about Halloween really and them I'm going to go home to watch the Ghost Hunters special and then go to bed".

i have to work on halloween...we're allowed to dress up but only "appropriately." and me especially since i'll be babysitting chiddrens.

i was gonna wear my black velvet gothic maiden dress/robe thing with my fuck-me boots but my boss said noes :(