Could it possibly be real?!!!!!

same here. I looked up coroner because their album art looked so cool when you were using it with your avatar

Suuuuure it was

90.jpg

Coroner has some of the fastest solo's in thrash. I can't believe it, finally some good news in a currently depressing music scene. Coroner has some great material, buy em' all thrashaholics. When my wage garnishments from the government stop, im going to catch up on some classics because i like having the album, and i don't have to depend on my cave room.

Apparently they'd recorded a proper live video on the Mental Vortex tour but Noise didn't release it because they were fags. Coroner didn't like the Live in East Berlin video because they felt it was poor quality.

They do need to reissue their back catalogue though, I still don't fancy paying £30+ for Coroner and having to scour eBay for the Death Cult bootleg

Apparently they'd recorded a proper live video on the Mental Vortex tour but Noise didn't release it because they were fags. Coroner didn't like the Live in East Berlin video because they felt it was poor quality.

They do need to reissue their back catalogue though, I still don't fancy paying £30+ for Coroner and having to scour eBay for the Death Cult bootleg

Yeah I read that about the Mental Vortex video. Hopefully its something they can organize.

I think I also read (probably all from the Coroner site) that they weren't happy with playing the East Berlin show because it wasn't the right kind of venue for them. Regardless of all those facts, they still put on a great show judging by the vids on youtube. And a dvd would go very nicely with the Kreator one from the same show. :)

As for the reissues, even the recent unauthorised ones are starting to rocket in price now. Thankfully I got them ages ago. If they were to do a great reissue with a few bonus tracks and new liner notes/booklets similar to the Celtic Frost ones from 1999, I would probably buy them all again.

And for those interested: The Unofficial Coroner Website

http://www.designvortex.com/coroner/

I think the berlin recording is amazing. I hope they put it on DVD.
What is this from? I think this is just a music video but it appears recorded from a live show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I got my copy of Coroner for that much. Grin wasn't much less. They're fetching double that now in most cases.

I've just ordered myself a copy of Live In East Berlin on vhs for under £20 aswell. I just had to. There's still one available on Amazon if anyone's interested.