Could it possibly be real?!!!!!

It may have been two years ago that so they've upped their game since. But that year was meant to be propper shoddy.

Well 2007 they had the most ridiculous weather & had to not allow bands to play because it was dangerous, may well have been that year or 2008. But last year (going on what my bf has said) & this year have both been fantastic, I found the layout to be excellent, it was really easy to navigate your way around the place. It's a perfect size & I had no troubles at all.

Good work Dave.

Well having watched the Live In East Berlin video, yeah its great, awesome show they put on even though they weren't happy with it. But for God's sake someone please remaster it and put it out on dvd.:lol:

Hellfest was the radbadness this year, fucking awesome festival. very small, very well laid out and very cool.

language problems - learn some french
beer is pretty much the same in every language
toilets are rank at fests always will be
far to walk? have you been to download?!?!?
long queues were due to tighter security which was frustrating but also a good thing.

coroner next year makes me feel happy downstairs :loco:

Hellfest was the radbadness this year, fucking awesome festival. very small, very well laid out and very cool.

language problems - learn some french
beer is pretty much the same in every language
toilets are rank at fests always will be
far to walk? have you been to download?!?!?
long queues were due to tighter security which was frustrating but also a good thing.

coroner next year makes me feel happy downstairs :loco:

THANK YOU. Haha, I cannae wait for next year. I think Hellfest might be my 'constant' festival in place of Download from now on.

THANK YOU. Haha, I cannae wait for next year. I think Hellfest might be my 'constant' festival in place of Download from now on.

deffo! it just so happens that my birthday will fall on the sunday next year! 2 birthdays at hellfest

Awch nice yin, I'm rather jealous. One of the guys we made pals with had his 21st at Hellfest & met the guys from Exodus on his birthday, so he was like OH MY GOD I LOVE LIFE I think haha.

haha that might have been me! it was my 21st while i was there (the saturday) and i met exodus and i was like "OH MY GOD I LOVE LIFE ... AND BEER"

Yeah they say they're doing it so they have a chance to play the music again. And if that means we all get to see them then I think thats fair enough. And if they then decide to go on and do whatever else, well thats just an added bonus.