Countdown to the Election

I wonder, if you grew up under more blue collar orientated government like moost of us did, would your opinion be the same as ours Dan, after all you are 18 aren't you, so all your knowledge of politics in your modern time (as in how long you have been socially aware) is shithouse whitecollar conservative crap

I grew up piss poor, have done more than my fair share of shithouse jobs and manual labour before getting to where I am now, and I'll still be voting Liberal this time around. It's not just as simple as x collar, x party.

I used to back Labor purely on having grown up with parents who support them but when it comes down to it no political party is ever going to keep me 100% happy. It comes down to choosing the lesser of the available evils and, in MY view and opinion, Labor is likely to be the greater of the two major evils. It's not just the individual parties and their policies (or in Labor's case, lack of) to be considered but also the cling-on parties and movements whose agenda will be pushed forward if Labor get elected. If someone like Latham was still running I'd be a bit more undecided and I'm all for Labor in state government but give me Howard over Rudd in the big boy's seat any day. Howard's choices might not always be popular but at the end of the day I'd say the results are more hit than miss.

I'm not that familiar with either of those, so can you post some links so that I can be enlightened/offended

I could probably dig something up from somewhere but in all honestly, looking up examples would most likely result in coming across material as repulsive and stomach-churning as the picture posted earlier which spawned the tangent discussion. If you really want to know, Wikipedia will be your friend.

You're right, it's completely natural. As natural as coprophagy and necrophilia.
A behaviour coming naturally doesn't make it 'right'.

I guess with the above they could be considered abnormal and culturally harmful behaviours, and hardly comparable.

Really, the key point that I assumed would not need to be spelled out for ignorant fucktards is that while homosexuality is a completely natural human behaviour, it is also as completely harmless as hetrosexuality.

I personally believe that human sexuality is much more fluid than merely A or B and that it is really very tiresome to define someones sexuality by the sex of the individual they perform the act with.

I guess with the above they could be considered abnormal and culturally harmful behaviours, and hardly comparable.

Really, the key point that I assumed would not need to be spelled out for ignorant fucktards is that while homosexuality is a completely natural human behaviour, it is also as completely harmless as hetrosexuality.

I personally believe that human sexuality is much more fluid than merely A or B and that it is really very tiresome to define someones sexuality by the sex of the individual they perform the act with.

Id like you to explain how Pedopillia isnt comparable?

Dän;6220344 said:
At least I'm not a complete cock sucker like your parents rasied you to be, if I were your parents I'd kill myself for rasing such an arse crack of a son.

Tell me, when were you leaving this country to be a hero again?

I would rather be an 'arse crack' than a rightwing bigot like yourself. And just because someone doesn't agree with your homophobic views you call them a 'cocksucker'? Grow up.

And how me leaving the country has anything to do with this is beyond me.

The main difference is knowledgeable and informed consent on behalf of all parties involved. Then again, as indicated in the previous discussion on the lol'd forum about sexuality, being above a certain age doesn't automatically make one's decisions informed or even remotely 'sane'. The kind of crazy shit that goes on in segments of the BDSM scene is enough (to paraphrase Salty for a moment) to make my balls shrivel up in disgust, and these are typically people well over their 30's on average.

I think you will find that I already have.

Yes, it is different. They are abnormal and culturally and personally harmful, just like paedophilia.

Homosexuality on the other hand is neither abnormal, in the sense that it is quite a prevalent sexual orientation, nor is it harmful, provided the law and mutual respect is involved in the relationships.

edit - Just one more point Ravendark, sometimes closer reading will afford you the same answers as questions based upon attempting to insert concepts into a context from which they were deliberately absent.

Question:

Which is more disgusting and why?

Exhibit A:
gaypeck.jpg

or
Exhibit B:
IS596-058.jpg