Countdown to the Election

Dän;6219705 said:
Go away you homosexual.

If it feels good, do it, I always say.

gaypeck.jpg

Ahhh...so your 'conservative' views that people never understand and always say are 'wrong' but you feel are 'different' are that gay's should be outlawed? Do you also want to Stop the Asian Invasion?

Sure, they aren't very attractive blokes, but it isn't that offensive.

I'm only going to vote for a party that promises a detailed eugenic policy...

and none of this non-core bullshit either, nor nambi-pambi crap about welfare or education opportunities, just honest straight-up social darwinism...

I certainly won't vote for a party that struggles to admit to it happening in our own history.

Ahhh...so your 'conservative' views that people never understand and always say are 'wrong' but you feel are 'different' are that gay's should be outlawed? Do you also want to Stop the Asian Invasion?

nah, we need immigration.

Serious question, do you find that picture to be at all disturbing, does it make you feel in the slightest bit turned off or sick?

Well it doesn't turn me ON because I'm not gay, but it's not like it makes my balls shrivel up and bile rise to the back of my throat.

Homosexuality doesn't offend me. One of my best and oldest friends is gay, and I shared a house with him for a year. Got to meet pretty much every single type of gay person you could imagine. You would have loved it.

Well it doesn't turn me ON because I'm not gay, but it's not like it makes my balls shrivel up and bile rise to the back of my throat.

Homosexuality doesn't offend me. One of my best and oldest friends is gay, and I shared a house with him for a year. Got to meet pretty much every single type of gay person you could imagine. You would have loved it.

Is it my fault that I'm naturally repulsed by displays of homosexuality?

Is it my fault that I am naturally repulsed by calls for displays of completey natural and harmless human behaviours to be outlawed?

A guy goes away for a couple of days and a thread lights up, it's good though, and Dan, just when people were saying how smart you were looking, you go and fuck yourself over again :lol:

Dän;6220337 said:
I beg to differ.

Mate, whether you prescribe to homosexuality being a genetic outcome, or a learned social behaviour; it is indeed natural.

Human instincts and behaviours go very far beyond the simple pursuit of reproduction. Humans only become recognisably so through belonging to a society. Although many of us feel dissociated from the natural world, we are by no means removed from it and our society is an expression of our involvement with it. Thus all behavioural products could be considered natural.

Supposing such behaviour is not natural, from whence then does it stem?

I'm not that familiar with either of those, so can you post some links so that I can be enlightened/offended