Country of shit, politics of whit, corruption etc. - Serious thread

Yes, please do that. Then hopefully you won't have an internet connection any longer.

Most of the corruption in the United States comes from lobbyists representing private groups paying politicians to support their causes, rather than the causes that would most benefit the American people.

Do not forget the major corporations and the police.

What did you see in Indonesia that convinced you of this?

(Good to see at least one person has reacted with some sense of maturity about this, but not so surprising as Zeph is the only person on this board with a brain) -

It's the way people lived their lives, Zeph. They're incredibly supportive of each other, no matter their relationships with each other. They work as a commmunity, and not because they have to, but because they want to. Indonesians smile at their lives, they are not spoiled by the constructed shit we have in the West, and neither do they compete with each other, or run a ratrace. They enjoy their lives, they have a strong concept of love, togetherness, respect, equality and spirituality. They practically celebrate every moment, and laugh far more than you'd imagine. Imo, these are the qualities everyone should practice, and hold in high priority in daily life.

Haha.. the same direction you went the last time I had a go at what you said?

Try focusing at the topic at hand than admiring my personality because seriously, I'm not into buttpleasing super-aussies like you. If what you're going to expect out of life is comfort from environment and people then yeah, go out in search for absolutely nothing till the time you reach your deathbed. Anyway, that's entirely a matter of personal choice as to how you approach life. I like mine with some fucking hardships and bumps.. keeps shit interesting and gives you enough reasons for an effort.

Now for the reason you heard my bark. Don't ever fucking insult people when they dont give a shit about idiotic observations. Zeph was just mad enough to explore an inch into it.. and complimenting someone just because he was generous enough to give a shit is a super-lame way of bonding with friends.

I have no idea where your attitude or hostility is coming from here. I'm simply responding to Zeph's question. It's fine for everyone else to make commentary about Western life, but I take my turn and it raises your hackles?

There was NO insult to anyone in the thread, have you even read it? My post was in regards to what Zeph wrote, and not a retort of any kind. I agree with the points he's made and if anything, believe his poijnts extend into the Western world as a whole (i.e. I'm including my own country as well). There's no bullshit going on here aside from the garbage you've just posted, so I think you better take another dose of whatever cheap shit you're smoking chummer.

There were worthy points made throughout the thread. But Zeph has a 'brain' because he said stuff that was located in your general direction of approach.

I wasn't in a calm state of mind reading this thread anyway mate. ugh.. apologies for those much needless words. Could've put it across slightly more wisely. :(

There were worthy points made throughout the thread. But Zeph has a 'brain' because he said stuff that was located in your general direction of approach.

I wasn't in a calm state of mind reading this thread anyway mate. ugh.. apologies for those much needless words. Could've put it across slightly more wisely. :(

That's ok :) I no idea where you concocted all that stuff from, sheeeeesh! :lol:

Look, I said he has a brain because I find he tends to not go along with the majority at times, he seems to think a little differently to most people on this forum. That in my opinion proves that he thinks more than most people on this board do. Nothing negative about that.

Mathiäs;7301851 said:
I think you're one of those people that take themselves a wee bit too seriously. Maybe lighten up a bit.

No.

(Good to see at least one person has reacted with some sense of maturity about this, but not so surprising as Zeph is the only person on this board with a brain)

It's shit like this that reminds me that, deep down, no matter what else you say, you're really just a self-indulgent douchebag not even worth responding to.

Well you're even dumber now aren't you, because you just responded you fucking dumbass. The argument is over Nec, did you really need to get yourself a hard-on by writing that for no reason?

It's shit like your post that reminds me that no matter what, you really are a zit-laden child who has no idea about ANYTHING, no matter how many sylaballs you throw into a post in an attempt to come across as semi intelligent. Get off the internet, get outside your house, get a girlfriend for the first time ever, you might learn something about what really IS happening in the real world. Kids like you are really damn creepy and your post count only proves it.

Well you're even dumber now aren't you, because you just responded you fucking dumbass. The argument is over Nec, did you really need to get yourself a hard-on by writing that for no reason?

It's shit like your post that reminds me that no matter what, you really are a zit-laden child who has no idea about ANYTHING, no matter how many sylaballs you throw into a post in an attempt to come across as semi intelligent. Get off the internet, get outside your house, get a girlfriend for the first time ever, you might learn something about what really IS happening in the real world. Kids like you are really damn creepy and your post count only proves it.
awesome
~gR~