Couple of questions for y'all!

I am bored and am listening to SSOASS and was just belting out CIPWM. I have decided that it's my favourite Maiden song to sing, I give it my all on that one. It's so fun to sing (even tho I can't!) I also love to sing Infinite Dreams (cos it's my fave!) and Prodigal Son. What's your favourite Maiden songs to sing along to?

Also, I saw this on the Maiden boards and thought it was interesting - what popular Maiden songs do you not like? I'm not a huge fan of SSOASS even tho everyone always raves about it. Alexander The Great and To Tame A Land are ok, but nothing that I go nuts over. Infact, I couldn't even tell you what TTAL goes like at the moment!!! That's how much of an impact it made on me!! I'm not very fond of Iron Maiden either, it's just "ok".

CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS IS A GOOD ONE:headbang: BUT MY FAVORITE ONE IS
FEAR OF THE DARK AND THE EVIL THAT MEN DO.
ANY MAIDEN SONG IS HARD FOR ME TO SING , AND I USUALLY HAVE TO TUNE DOWN MY GUITAR 1 WHOLE STEP.
I STILL CAN'T SING THAT HIGH.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I sing like crap, but I loved screaming along with:

Aces High
Killers
Murders in the Rue Morgue
The Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner
Powerslave
Back in the Village
Sanctuary
The Prisoner

Metallicat180 said:
what popular Maiden songs do you not like?

Can I Play With Madness
Alexander the Great
Blood Brothers
Paschendale

And I agree with you that 7th Son is a highly overrated album on Maiden's board. I was surprised to hear everyone raving about it when I first signed up over there last year.

WHICH MAIDEN SONG I DONT LIKE??:ill: :ill:
WELL, I DIDN'T ANSWER THAT ONE BECAUSE I LOVE ALL MAIDEN'S SONGS.:worship:

i know is offtopic but :loco: some of you are metallica fans so...
which metallica's songs you like and dislike???

i know is offtopic but :loco: some of you are metallica fans so...
which metallica's songs you like and dislike???

I can honestly say that I like every Metallica song BUT before y'all get your knickers in a twist, the ones that I like the least are Frantic (bores me a bit now), Fight Fire With Fire (yes you read right, the vocal melody annoys me- a bit death metal sounding) and The House Jack Built cos I hate the talkbox effect on the solo. My top 5 Metallica songs are Fade To Black, The Outlaw Torn, The Unforgiven, Ride The Lightning and Fuel. :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
I can honestly say that I like every Metallica song BUT before y'all get your knickers in a twist, the ones that I like the least are Frantic (bores me a bit now), Fight Fire With Fire (yes you read right, the vocal melody annoys me- a bit death metal sounding) and The House Jack Built cos I hate the talkbox effect on the solo. My top 5 Metallica songs are Fade To Black, The Outlaw Torn, The Unforgiven, Ride The Lightning and Fuel. :headbang:

:headbang: cool songs those!!! but the unforgiven II OR I??
i honestly hate all the st anger album it really sucks:yuk: :yuk:
but my favorite song it is fade to black as well:headbang: :headbang: and no leaf clover from the S&M is great.

gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that wich i desire!!!!!

I'll answer with Maiden songs and as you guys are talking about Metallica in this thread, why not? ;)

Favorite Maiden songs to sing: Murders in the Rue Morgue, Montsegur, The Trooper has always been a joy to sing, and I sing my heart out with Blood Brothers. Which popular songs I dislike? It's not that I dislike them, I like them but not that much, Strange World and a lot of songs from the Blaze era.

Favorite Metallica songs to sing: Master of Puppets, One, No Leaf Clover, Nothing Else Matters, Motorbreath, and The Four Horsemen. And talking about songs I dislike, it's the same as Maiden, I like every song but it's like 'ok'. For example, Enter Sandman. The song is really good, but it's that hearing it so many times kind of took that special thing out of it, because the first times I heard it I was like WOW!!!!!!

Can I Play With Madness has always been on my "not listen to" list, it got played too much on MTV. I can sing most Maiden songs though while playing bass. Aces High was a tough one to play bass and sing.

:headbang: cool songs those!!! but the unforgiven II OR I??
i honestly hate all the st anger album it really sucks:yuk: :yuk:
but my favorite song it is fade to black as well:headbang: :headbang: and no leaf clover from the S&M is great.

gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that wich i desire!!!!!

I used to go between liking one better than the other and then switching but it's gotta be the original cos it's cos my favourite ever solo in it!!

I really like St Anger, especially Sweet Amber and Dirty Window.

I love all Metallica's songs!!! :worship: Fuel and Master Of Puppets are my favourite live songs without a doubt!!!

Transylvania_Bass said:
I'll answer with Maiden songs and as you guys are talking about Metallica in this thread, why not? ;)

Favorite Maiden songs to sing: Murders in the Rue Morgue, Montsegur, The Trooper has always been a joy to sing, and I sing my heart out with Blood Brothers. Which popular songs I dislike? It's not that I dislike them, I like them but not that much, Strange World and a lot of songs from the Blaze era.

Favorite Metallica songs to sing: Master of Puppets, One, No Leaf Clover, Nothing Else Matters, Motorbreath, and The Four Horsemen. And talking about songs I dislike, it's the same as Maiden, I like every song but it's like 'ok'. For example, Enter Sandman. The song is really good, but it's that hearing it so many times kind of took that special thing out of it, because the first times I heard it I was like WOW!!!!!!

We didn't really mean to go on to Metallica, it just happened!! :lol: I love to sing all Metallica songs but I can't sing Nothing Else Matters, Unforgiven II or Mama Said properly cos my voice doesn't go low enough and it irritates me!

I'm exactly the same with Sandman. I was the song that got me into Metallica and metal in general but I've heard it soooooo many times now. Even live, that song and One kinda bore me now. I suppose it's cos I'm so used to seeing them playing rarer songs so the staples kinda bore me now cos I've seen them do shit like Dyers Eve, Jump In The Fire, Leper Messiah etc!

Fear of the Dark(released from rock in rio) and Hallowed Be Thy Name are my favorites!!
aslo rime of the ancient mariner

We didn't really mean to go on to Metallica, it just happened!! I love to sing all Metallica songs but I can't sing Nothing Else Matters, Unforgiven II or Mama Said properly cos my voice doesn't go low enough and it irritates me!

::chuckles:: not everyone was born with Hetfield's growl, something that I am sad to say he just does not do anymore.... just stay in key and its all good!