Cover Artworks Thread

HAemlock

Aurora Borealis
May 31, 2009
• Cover Artworks Thread •

You can make Cover Artworkds (only for CoB songs or album) and post it here, I will make a list of covers that everybody has done on this first post. Just a thing, I think for the quality it is better to upload the covers in 1000*1000 format.

(Under construction)​

Black Widow

(Note : the back picture wasn't done by me, I've only retouched it)​

One idea I have is: MAKE ARTWORKS FOR PARTICULAR SONGS!

Remember to mention whether you're doing entirely self-illustrated or photoshopped material.

One idea I have is: MAKE ARTWORKS FOR PARTICULAR SONGS!

SIXPOUNDER!!!

sixpounder_250.gif

Smile Pretty for the devil

:) :devil:

I did this quickly to keep the thread going.. Looks like Satan's muffs borrowed Roy's costume. :lol:
(The Playboy O is there to indicate this is not serious, maybe I'll do something appropriate in a week or two)

210018577929.jpg

Nice work, just a thing in my opinion, I don't like the zombie girl, for me I feel she don't fit with the cover, and it would be better without her.

i know, i got a mixed feeling about her too. i just wish i would have found a nice skeleton.then again without the girl i kinda got the feeling it would look a little empty maybe i'll edit it again, i dunno yet.

edit: out of curiosity i tried what HAemlock said and this is the result. To be honest it turned out better then i thought it would be and i do like this one better if i look at it in context to the bodom-covers that have been used already.
FTRcover2.png