Cowards.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
This forum has a lot of people who aren't too interested in propagating the flow of conversation...

Do any of you have anything to say at all? Fuck, you people reply to threads but don't start your own.....

Fuck you.

:lol: requiem you are right... there aren't even very many threads in this forum to begin with... but it's hard to think of something to say sometimes, especially since if you want to talk about a particular band they probably have their own forums. would you seriously prefer to have this forum full of threads like 'do you clean your navel?' which I've seen elsewhere?

Originally posted by Morgana
Shortly said, I dislike the "fuck you"...

I suppose you were maintaining the aura of the forum by restricting your reply to something that's 'shortly said'.

I'm just trying to stir up a bit of action.

People assert that they have nothing to offer the forum by way of posts, yet as soon as someone (like myself) initiates a thread, all and sundry suddenly have something to say.

People do have things to say, only they wait until someone else has set the ball rolling before they say anything.

Which is their prerogative, but I for one enjoy this forum and want to see it flourish.

I'm sorry if the same can't be said of others.

Originally posted by Morgana
Excactly, agree here, no need fot such threads like this!

Scroll down this page and the last and ignore my threads. This forum would hardly exist without my contributions.

Sorry for trying to keep this forum alive... Otherwise it might be the third forum on the list to go...

Originally posted by spaffe
perhaps because we/i don't have anything to say, doesn't seem like you do either, and because it's pointless to start treads such as this one?

:lol: I just saw this...

Hey spaffe, have a quick look and see if I have anything to say... See those threads that were initiated by 'requiem'? Yeah, you see them? That's me, mate. So I guess I have something to say after all... as for the spaffe threads, that's another story.