Cradle of Filth

Wolftribe said:
"You couldn't find a more extreme band then Cradle of Filth! "

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA *breathes* AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Thanks.
seconded

For being an Ultimate Matal site there aren't very many good metal fans. I'm sure a lot of you hate me now but CoF is a badd ass band! If movies like Cradle of Fear, and lots of blood, and kick ass constumes isn't Extreme Metal I don't know what is. How about Dimmu Borgir, they are an extreme right up there with CoF.

even if one of the members br00tally killed another one theyd still be fags
and you obviously don't know much about metal if you think wearing a costume with fake blood and spikes make you "extreme"

Crying_Acid said:
If movies like Cradle of Fear, and lots of blood, and kick ass constumes isn't Extreme Metal I don't know what is.

Um, how about ACTUAL HEAVY FUCKING MUSIC?! Cradle of Filth is full of pussy keyboards and poseurrific choir crap. There are hundreds of bands that are more extreme, brutal, heavy, or generally good.

How about Dimmu Borgir, they are an extreme right up there with CoF.

Shitty faggoth/symphonic BM. They're heavier than Cradle, but I hate them more.

yeah go pick up a cryptopsy cd so you can have a heartattack m-o-r-o-n
and get the fuck off our board!!!!

I own and enjoy Cruelty and the Beast. It flows well from track to track, and although the lyrics try too hard to be poetry, I find the lyrical content to be the main appeal of this album. Elisabeth Bathory is an interesting figure worthy of serving as the basis for a metal concept album, although of course the band takes some rather large liberties with historical records in retelling the story. That being said, nothing I have heard from CoF compels me to seek out more of their material, so I suspect I'll just continue to own the one album I do.