Cradle of Filth

Dead_Lioness said:
You guys need to relax and stop taking this whole Cradle thing too personally.

So what? so he thinks CoF are extreme... who cares?! Cradle never claimed to be a metal band, never wanted to be a metal band, and the only people who call them "fame metal" are sensitive metalheads.

this guy obviously doesnt know shit about extreme metal and about "real" metal bands, but maybe he won't even like it.

my main point is: let him be. I don't know how old he is but my guess is not over 16,
maybe in time he will develope his ears to listen to more brutal things, in the mean time...... who cares? not me.
iis there something wrong with 16 year old metalheads? :( :erk:

Hmmmmmm i like the avatar though

Catagorization and discrimination based on age is an archaic pratice for the most part. I believe age restrictions should be done away with in all forms and replaced with intelligence restrictions. While its true that many teenagers deserve to be thrown into the gas chambers (of the future*), its becoming more and more obvious that younger humans, regardless of their age, are capabale to make desicions and having rights previously only guranteed to those twice their age. [/rant]

*Judas Iscariot Rip-Off*

I usually ignore the people who say that my fav band sucks. There is no right or wrong in saying if you like something. Now if you like the band or not - is a matter of taste. Why a band sucks can be determined by standard things. Dani's voice is bad. I can accept that someone may like it, but it remains BAD LIKE DUFFY DUCK ON THE WORST KIND OF COCAINE (WAIT DUFFY IS MORE EVIL). They produce pure sound pollution. They are playing THE MOST STUPID AND GIRLY "GOTH" MELODIES WITH METAL INTRUMENTS, WHILE THEY HAVE ABSOLUTE LACK OF INSPIRATION. See you can accept these things and like them. But you cannot considered them an "elite band", because they have so many standard negatives. Let it end .