What do you think of Cradle?

• Cradle SUCK

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Cradle RULE

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • They should die....

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
I have no idea what kind of metal they are..... lately i just call all of what i listen to metal becasue whenever someone asks me what i listen to and i say black metal they think oh black people doing metal!
AARRFGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by loWildChild
The worst thing: DANI FILTH. My ass sings better than him....

Hahaha it's funny you say that. I always liked most of CoFs style....some songs were just seriously kick ass shit, but I always wanted to stab Dani multiple times in the face, cut out his eyes and have rabid baboons infected with siphilus fuck out the flesh in his eye sockets after I was done listening to alot of his "screams". I emailed him a while back and told him exactly how I felt and got a reply......whether it was actually Dani....I'll never know, but the individual told me they liked the "compliment". I still can't stand that motherfucker's screams. And it sounds like he's choking on a 2 foot dick when he's on stage live.

Cradle are Ok but their not the best british black metal band thats hecate enthroned

dani flith however is a total prick who is so annoying that his fellow band memebrs keep leaving and being replaced by any other extreme metal notables who want a bigger pay packet